Commercial AC Repair in Elkton, MD
Services for Businesses in North East, Rising Sun & Surrounding Areas
Maintaining a comfortable temperature is essential to a safe, comfortable and productive work environment. If you notice the thermometer rising, don’t hesitate to contact Aire Serv, for commercial air conditioner repair services to address the issue. Conveniently located in Elkton, MD, we serve the heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) needs of Cecil County 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our air conditioner repair and service can fix the following common issues:
- An air conditioner that won't turn on
- When you start it, there’s excessive vibration or noise
- The unit hums, but the fan doesn't work
- The fan runs, but the compressor has stopped working
- The system is blowing warm air
- Water pooling around the air conditioner
You can count on Aire Serv® for 24 hour emergency AC repair and service:
- Aire Serv is available at your convenience for all of your air conditioning repair and service needs.
- We charge by the job, not the hour, so you know exactly what to expect.
- We provide up-front explanations of issues and possible solutions, letting you decide on the next move for your business.
- Repairs are performed properly the first time and our work is guaranteed to exceed expectations.
Some of the most stubborn commercial air conditioning problems include:
- No power: Faulty wiring or tripped breakers can easily cut power to your air conditioner, as can an overheated system that has shut itself off.
- Worn out fan belt: Noises that sound like squealing can mean the fan belt is worn out and potentially snap, which results in more expensive repairs.
- Refrigerant leak: If you hear a hissing sound, it typically indicates a refrigerant leak, which is bad for the environment and for the system. An Aire Serv technician can repair the leak and recharge your system.
- Frozen evaporator coil: If you feel warm air exiting the vents, it’s a sure sign that the evaporator coil is frozen. This could indicate low refrigerant levels, poor circulation, or other problems.
- Defective fan motor: A properly operating fan keeps air circulating throughout your location. Repair or replacement may be necessary to address this component.
- Defective compressor: If you think your fan is working but the air exiting the vent is still warm, the issue might be the faulty compressor. This is an expensive component, so it will be best to consult one of our expert technicians to discuss repair versus replacement options.
- Clogged condensate drain: The clog is caused by drainage problems due to algae, insects dirt or debris. Over time, this can result in leaks and water damage. An Aire Serv technician can restart your system and prevent future clogs by applying algaecide.
Invest in preventive air conditioner maintenance.
Scheduling annual professional heating and cooling maintenance helps keep your commercial air conditioner at its best form, preventing the need for emergency air conditioning repair and service. In addition to annual professional maintenance, we can perform routine maintenance tasks, such as changing your air filter.
To learn more about how to maintain your commercial air conditioner, consult our air conditioning maintenance guide. Remember, proper air conditioner maintenance extends the life of your system and keeps it operating efficiently, saving your business energy dollars.
Get your business back on track with the help of the professionals at Aire Serv. Our Elkton, Rising Star, and North East AC Repair technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your commercial air conditioning repair and service needs.