Energy Saving Tips
Save on Energy Costs While Saving the Environment!
Conservation is a huge buzzword these days, and with good reason. Conserving energy helps us on many levels. Not only is it essential to preserving the health of the environment for future generations, but also on a more personal level, your attitude toward conservation has an enormous impact on your household’s wasted energy dollars each year.
At Aire Serv®, our goal is to help you save energy through conservation efforts at home, such as:
- Lowering your energy bill this summer
- Establishing a maintenance routine
- Seasonally changing the direction of your ceiling fans
- Incorporating the use of attic and whole house fans
- Zoning your home
- Upgrading to a programmable thermostat
- Recycling your furnace or air conditioner
- Adjusting your thermostat seasonally
- Addressing energy efficiency in your home through energy audits
How to Ensure Your AC & Heater System Is Efficient
Up to half of your utility bill is attributable to heating and cooling costs. In order to keep these costs under control, ensure your heating and air conditioning system is running at peak efficiency by:
- Establishing a preventive maintenance routine. Preventive maintenance such as changing your air filter regularly and having professional maintenance performed annually is essential to keeping your heating and air system running at peak efficiency.
- Becoming aware of seasonal energy needs. Just like the weather, your heating and cooling needs vary with the seasons. Familiarizing yourself with seasonal tactics used to control energy costs such as adjusting ceiling fans, utilizing attic and whole house fans, seasonally adjusting your thermostat, and more can help keep your home and family comfortable without wasting energy dollars.
- Addressing your home’s overall energy efficiency. Keeping heated and cooled air contained in your home and distributing it wisely with the help of a properly sealed home and ductwork, adequate insulation, programmable thermostats, zoning systems, and professional energy audits can help you further improve your energy conservation efforts.
Your Utility Bills Should Be Comfortable Too. Call Us Now!
Practice conservation in your home. Contact Aire Serv today at (855) 259-2280 to get the most out of your heating and air conditioning dollars by ensuring your home and system are operating efficiently. Our knowledgeable AC and heating repair technicians are at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, offering up front pricing, no overtime charges, and a customer service experience that is second to none.