Installation & Repair of Water Heaters in the Gold Country
Call Our Water Heater Experts for Reliable Service: (209) 788-3045!
In addition to our furnace and air conditioning services, we also specialize in repairing and installing hot water heaters. We know the importance of having access to hot water in your residence, and we also understand how important it is to have the help of trustworthy and experienced technicians. Our experts at Aire Serv of The Gold Country value keeping your home safe for you and your family. We can guarantee that your water heater is repaired, serviced, or installed correctly and in a timely fashion!
Time to schedule water heater repairs in the Gold Country? Call our team today at (855) 259-2280!
Water Heater Repairs in the Gold Country
We have professionals trained to repair and service whatever type of water heater you have in your home. From gas to electric to high efficiency to tankless, our technicians are prepared to repair the problem quickly and correctly!
Common Water Heater Issues:
- No hot water: This is one of the most obvious signs that a water heater needs repair. Before you call a water heater technician, there are a couple of solutions you can try first. Make sure to check that the thermometer is turned up to the desired temperature, and then check to see that the pilot light is on. If both of these things seem to be working properly, but you still don’t have hot water, give us a call!
- Not enough hot water: Usually this is the result of a malfunctioning thermostat. Compare the temperature on the thermostat to the actual temperature of the water; that will give you a good idea of what needs repair. A technician will be able to tell you if it is indeed a problem with your thermostat, or if you have a blocked flue or vent stopping hot water from getting through.
- Water is too hot: This is probably a thermostat malfunction and not a full blown water heater repair. Check that the thermostat is set to a normal temperature, and if it is still producing scalding water, it should be replaced.
- Smelly water: If there is a terrible smell coming from your faucet, it is most likely a bacterial or fungal infection in your water heater. Water heaters should be flushed out once a year, but an easy fix for this problem is to drain the tank and fill it with two pints of 3% hydrogen peroxide. Let the solution sit in the water heater for two hours before refilling it with clean water. If you are still noticing a bad smell, call us.
- Popping or rumbling sounds: This problem is not uncommon and luckily it doesn’t usually require extensive repairs. Generally, the noises are caused by debris or sediment in the tank, causing the water to reach a boiling point. Simply drain the tank, scrub it thoroughly, rinse it out, and refill with clean water. Doing this on a yearly basis is recommended to keep your water heater from extensive repairs.
Water Heater Installation
The dilemma of choosing to install a new water heater instead of repairing an old model is a difficult one. The investment of a new water heater installation will save you more money in the long run if you are already spending too much on repair fees and energy. Warranties and lifetimes vary based on different types of water heaters. If you water heater has an expired warranty and is older than 10 years, it is probably smart to replace it. There are many types of water heaters available for installation by our Gold Country water heater technicians. Your technician will be able to help you decide what water heater is best for your home and budget, whether it be a conventional storage water heater, tankless water heater, heat pump water heater, or a solar water heater.
If you are looking for a water heater repair or installation in the Valley Springs area and surrounding communities, give Aire Serv of the Gold Country a call at (209) 788-3045.