Heating System Repair in Wayne & Medina Counties
Servicing Furnaces, Heaters, Boilers, & More
As your heating system ages, general wear and tear can cause it to stop working efficiently. In more extreme cases, older heating systems can suddenly stop working entirely. If you're in need of heating system repair service in Wayne & Medina Counties, trust our team to get the job done right. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of quality and service whenever we're called to the job.
Common Reasons to Contact Aire Serv for Emergency Furnace Repair
- The furnace will not start.
- Your pilot light has stopped working.
- The furnace makes unusual sounds while starting or operating.
- The main burner keeps going out after a few seconds.
- The blower won’t turn on after the burner lights.
- The blower never turns off.
Reasons Your Furnace Quit Working Properly
- The furnace is not receiving power: If the fan doesn’t respond to the thermostat’s temperature, you may have a tripped breaker, loose wiring, or a furnace switch in the “off” position.
- Failing motor: Motors that are about to fail will often make squeaks, squeals, and other strange noises.
- No ignition: Spark ignitions will click quickly in succession when they are unable to ignite. Clogged flues, improper limit controls, or faulty control boards can cause spark ignitions to fail.
- Main burner problems: Dirty sensors, clogged condensate drains, or a cut off gas supply could cause burners to fail to light or go out intermittently.
- Run capacitor or motor problems: Issues with these parts will cause the blower to never turn on.
- Clogged air filter: When an air filter clogs, it can lead to a damaged limit switch. This piece senses the furnace temperature, so when it breaks, the blower is “told” to blow constantly.
Thorough Heating System Repair
At Aire Serv of Wayne & Medina Counties, we can tackle your heating system repair no matter how large or small the issue happens to be. When you work with us, we'll take the time to answer any questions you have and explain our methodology for addressing your heating system issue. Because we understand how much you rely on your heating system, we'll be certain to take a thorough approach when handling your repair job.
Don't wait to call Aire Serv of Wayne & Medina Counties if your heating system is on its way out. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for heating system repair work.