Air Conditioner Replacement in Fort Myers
The Potential Cost Savings of Upgrading Your HVAC System
It is never an inopportune time to consider upgrading your cooling system. If your air conditioner has broken down or grown outmoded, Aire Serv of Fort Myers is here to help. There are several factors to consider when you purchase a new A/C system. We will help you make a wise investment – saving you money and electricity in the long run.
You'll want to consider:
- Geographic location – Humidity, average temperature, and overall climate will affect the AC system you choose. We will assess your home's needs and offer the optimal recommendation.
- Existing AC system – Installing an AC system compatible with your property will help you avoid unnecessary and expensive installation costs.
- The AC Unit’s Features – Knowing the AC size and type that works best with your property will help you avoid paying for features you don't need.
- Real Estate Value – If you plan on selling your property, a high-efficiency model can help boost the selling price and recoup your investment.
- Energy Efficiency – Homeowners are often surprised to learn they can benefit from a high-efficiency unit. Today’s high-efficiency AC units are significantly more energy-efficient than older models. Your new AC could save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars over the years on energy bills alone.
If you're still unsure how to proceed, we can guide you through the pros and cons of various air conditioning systems until we find the perfect fit for your home or business.
Common A/C systems include:
- Split systems or package ACs are standard central air conditioners. These systems work well in most climates.
- Ductless mini-splits are perfect for cooling homes without ductwork.
- Portable, window, and wall units are designed to cool one room at a time. They're great for adding extra cooling to isolated or ductless rooms.
Let us help you choose the ideal unit for your property today!
Common AC Issues That May Require Replacement Services
It’s never comfortable to lack adequate air conditioning on hot summer days. A malfunctioning AC can become a significant nuisance when it breaks down during a heatwave. Fortunately, Aire Serv of Fort Myers has the tools, experience, and techniques to replace your broken AC unit quickly.
Common problems we encounter include:
- A defective fan motor – This issue can prevent air circulation in your home. Our technicians may be able to repair the motor, or a replacement might be necessary.
- A defective compressor – If the fan runs but the air feels warm, then the compressor likely isn’t working. The compressor is an essential and often expensive component of an air conditioner. Replacing the entire unit is often more cost-effective than an isolated repair or replacement.
- A clogged condensate – You may experience water damage if your condensate drain gets backed up over time due to dirt, insect nests, algae, and other debris. Luckily, our technicians can fix or replace your AC unit’s malfunctioning parts.
- Dirty air filters – Your HVAC system relies on unrestricted air supplies to operate efficiently. A dirty filter restricts airflow and makes your system work harder than necessary. This wasted energy can cause premature wear and tear. We recommend checking the filter every month and changing it regularly. Fortunately, changing a dirty filter is simple. When left untreated, however, a dirty filter can cause other parts to break down and require an AC repair or replacement.
Do you still have questions about our AC replacement services? Contact our friendly team online or call us at (239) 360-9228 anytime!