Common signs you may need an AC repair:
- Spike In Your Utility Bill
- Water Pooling Near Ac Unit
- A Decrease In The Amount Of Cold Air Being Produced
- Your Ac Suddenly Cycles On And Off At Frequent Intervals
- Unusual Noises Coming From The Unit – Such As Rattling Or Grinding Sounds
- Unpleasant Smell When It’s Running
Contact us online or by phone for AC repair services near Little Rock.
Air Conditioning Repair FAQs
Why Is My AC Running but Not Cooling?
Your AC is running and not cooling due to a blocked condenser unit, several airborne particles commonly found cycling in the home can cause build-up, including:
Why Is My AC Not Turning On?
If your AC refuses to power on, it’s most likely due to a blown fuse or tripped breaker that will need to be fixed or reset – an easy fix!
Why Is My AC Still Cycling?
If your AC seems to keep running without shutting down for any amount of time, there could be several causes of this, ranging from a frozen evaporator coil to a plain old dirty air filter. Either way, a professional AC repair technician can help you affirm your suspicions and get down to a proper solution.
What Should I Do if My AC Goes Out?
At the first sign of an inefficient or obviously broken AC system, be sure to follow these simple steps:
- Troubleshoot Your AC – Check your thermostat, including the current temperature and programming settings, and your home’s breaker first. If everything looks okay, it’s time to call the professionals for help.
- Call Our AC Repair Team – Our team will be there when you need us, so all you need to do is stay calm and wait for our team to arrive.
- Cool Down Your Home – While you wait for our team to arrive, you can cool your home and keep yourself and your family safe by turning on ceiling fans, plugging in your tower fan, and staying hydrated.
Is it Worth Repairing My Air Conditioner?
Most of the time, yes! While there are exceptions to any rule, it can be difficult to give a straightforward answer without knowing the specifics of your air conditioning set-up and the cause of the inefficient cooling your home is experiencing.
Luckily, our team in Little Rock can help you identify the cause of your broken or inefficient AC and provide you with the cost of repair and replacement and help you weigh your options – and ensure a reliable and efficient AC at the end of the day.
Professional AC Repair Near Me
We’re true AC experts, equipped with the training, tools, and skills needed to restore your home’s cool (and air conditioning system) in no time at all. No matter what’s causing the heat in your Little Rock home to rise, even though you’ve turned up the air conditioning, don’t panic. Call the team at Aire Serv of Little Rock, and we’ll take care of everything!
Don’t put off your AC repairs. Contact our team in Little Rock today for trustworthy, dependable services. We look forward to working with you to help you keep your air conditioner running smoothly this summer – and the season after that.