Breathe Easier in North Tustin & Call Us Today
You can relax knowing your local Aire Serv, servicing North Tustin and surrounding areas, is here to help ensure your heating and air conditioning units are running efficiently. It is important to take care of these systems so they last longer, work better, and keep energy costs low. Scheduling an annual maintenance checkup will ensure your air conditioner is in perfect condition and will last for many years to come. We also do free estimates on new systems, whether you have an air conditioner, heat pump, furnace, or a ductless ac (mini-split) system.
Practical tips you can do to help protect yourself and your family from the harmful effects of poor air quality:
- Change your air filters frequently. When was the last time you changed your air filters? Box filters must be changed once a year while regular filters require replacement every two to three months.
- Clean your air ducts to ensure common irritants such as mold and dust are not compromising your home’s air quality.
- Installing a dehumidifier will decrease extra moisture, block small irritants such as bacteria and pollen, and prevents the spread of harmful contaminants.
- Get more “fresh air” in your home
- Dust and vacuum often to remove dust and other contaminants.
We offer a Total Comfort Tune-up, which is a professional cleaning, adjustment, and safety check for any heating or AC system, making it simple to keep your equipment running smoothly. Or, if you’re ready to retire your current system, our qualified professionals can install a new system quickly to guarantee comfort in your home. Give us a call today, we can help you choose the right brand and model which best suites your needs.