Air Conditioner Repair in Quincy, IL
Affordable and Reliable HVAC Services with Aire Serv of Quincy
When your unit is on the fritz and you need some cool air fast you'll need the help of a trustworthy air conditioning repair provider. When it comes to clean, professional technicians and service you can count on in Quincy, IL, look no further than Aire Serv of Quincy.
There are many reasons why your air conditioning unit may not be cooling properly, or not cooling at all. Performing a quick inspection to identify the issue may reveal that simple maintenance is all that’s needed to fix the problem; for example, a technician can quickly and easily fix some AC issues simply by removing debris, cleaning the unit, and changing the filter. However, in some cases, major repairs are needed. At Aire Serv of Quincy, we provide routine repairs and emergency services, depending on the needs of your system.
If you have a broken AC and need an emergency air conditioning repair, call (217) 617-4890 now!
We understand how important it is to have a functioning AC, especially in the summer. For example, July’s high in Quincy is 86 degrees, and when coupled with the state’s typical humidity levels, this can make losing your AC particularly problematic. That’s why we provide emergency repairs — because we never want you to live without AC. Aire Serv of Quincy provides the following AC repair services:
- AC and parts installation – For new ACs or new parts, our technicians can handle the entire installation process.
- Component upgrades – If a part is worn-out, we can replace it and provide a new, more efficient model.
- Maintenance – Including cleaning and fixing or replacing components, such as a broken duct.
- Replacing evaporator coils – If the coils are too far damaged, such as from freezing, our technicians can replace them so your AC works as it should.
- Repairing defective fan motors – A common service, repairing fan motors increases efficiency in the AC.
- Clearing clogged condensate drain – The condensate drain is an important part of your AC unit, as it helps to keep the moisture low inside your home.
These are just a few examples—air conditioners break for various reasons, and our technicians are well-equipped to diagnose and fix whatever the problem may be.
Common AC Problems in Quincy
Luckily, the signs of a broken AC tend to be obvious. For example, if your thermostat is set to 75 but it feels like 85 inside your home, you know there is an air conditioning problem. Less obvious signs of a broken AC are hidden leaks, which can be difficult to see until the AC stops working properly. However, no matter what, there is always one sure-fire way to tell if an AC needs repair: it doesn’t cool properly or doesn’t cool at all. Some common reasons an air conditioning unit isn’t working properly include:
- The coils are frozen, which is often a sign of another problem, such as broken fans or dirty air filters. If the air isn’t properly circulated, the coils will get too cold and freeze.
- The fan doesn’t work, which is often due to an electrical problem, either with the air conditioner as a whole or with the fan relay (the component that sends signals to the motor).
- The air ducts are leaking, which can mean a seal along the vent is broken or the refrigerant is leaking.
- The thermostat is inaccurate, which could mean you need new air filters, the settings are wrong, the batteries are dead, or the thermostat is simply old and in need of replacement.
Most air conditioning problems are either the cause of—or the result of—additional issues. That’s why it’s important to call Aire Serv of Quincy. We’ll inspect the AC and diagnose the problem quickly, so you can get your home back to comfortable as soon as possible.
Need AC repair in Quincy? Call (217) 617-4890 to speak with an Aire Serv® technician or click here to request an appointment.
Trust Your Local Aire Serv with Your AC Repairs!
Our locally owned and operated office can provide you with an appointment on a routine or emergency basis. To set up a visit from one of our highly trained technicians, please give us a call anytime Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm. We can even offer emergency service and weekend appointments because we strive to be available on your schedule.
Here at Aire Serv of Quincy, we strive for absolute customer satisfaction. From the time we arrive to the time we leave, we want you to be happy with our air conditioning repair services. We also offer financial assistance in the form of flexible financing options. You'll get the same price, any time or day.
Call us today to schedule your appointment and learn more about how we can assist you!