AC Repair in Palm Harbor
Reliable AC Repair
There is nothing worse than when an air conditioner stops working during a heat wave! At least you can rest assured that when your air conditioner malfunctions, our technicians are always ready to come to the rescue.
At Aire Serv of Palm Harbor, we deal with all sorts of air conditioning issues, including:
- If the air conditioner will not turn on, we know what to examine. This may be the consequence of bad wiring, an overheated unit, or a tripped breaker.
- If there are weird noises or loud vibrations, there may be several causes. Sometimes, debris can get stuck, parts can get loose, or the fan belt may wear out in the unit and cause a racket. Hissing is another noise that commonly arises from AC units, and it is often a sign that the refrigerant is leaking.
- If the fan will not spin or circulate air, the motor may be defective. We will be happy to look closer and make the necessary repairs or replacements.
- If the fan works, but hot air is blowing, it usually means the compressor stopped working and may need to be replaced. Due to its high costs, a new AC may be the best decision. If this is the case, you can trust that we will offer you our honest advice.
- If warm air is exiting the supply registers, it may be the result of frozen evaporator coils. They tend to freeze when the refrigerant is low, the circulation is weak, and/or the AC is continuously running.
- The condensate may be clogged as well. All sorts of debris and detritus can pile up in the drain over time, leading to water damage. Lucky for you, our AC technicians are fully capable of flushing out your system and applying algaecide to prevent future clogs.
- Water or refrigerant is leaking out of the AC. A technician may be needed to replace your tubing. Easily request an appointment for any of these services today!
Aire Serv of Palm Harbor Is Your Answer
If your air conditioner is in urgent need of service, you have come to the right place! Available 24/7, our AC repair technicians will work efficiently and with purpose to get your unit working smoothly again. Sometimes the symptoms for a problematic AC are obvious; other times, they may require a little detective work. Either way, your local Aire Serv technicians have the qualifications, skill set, experience, and resources necessary to make an informed diagnosis and handle any AC repair task. With industry-grade equipment and the HVAC expertise you deserve, our locally owned and operated franchise in Palm Harbor is the go-to solution for all your AC repair needs.