Commercial AC Maintenance
Your Utility Bills Should Be Comfortable Too
Your air conditioner is essential to your business. A well-maintained system keeps customers and employees comfortable, which promotes a successful, productive work environment. In order to keep your system running efficiently, commercial air conditioning maintenance is key. Aire Serv® provides professional AC repair and annual maintenance services.
There are important benefits to commercial air conditioning maintenance:
- Efficiently running systems cost less to operate than their poorly maintained counterparts
- A properly maintained air conditioner has a longer lifespan than one that has been neglected
- Regular maintenance helps prevent and identify problems before they can affect your business
DIY Commercial Air Conditioning Maintenance
Did you know there are many routine commercial air conditioning maintenance tasks you can perform yourself?
- Ensure air filters are clean – Reduced airflow from a dirty filter forces your system to work harder. Changing or cleaning your air filter every two to three months cuts down on energy use and increases the lifespan of your system.
- Keep your system clean – Blocked airflow reduces efficiency. Clean the fins around your outdoor condensing unit with a soft broom to remove debris. Clear away weeds, plants, leaves, and other trash surrounding the unit, hosing it off every so often as well.
- Make sure that air is flowing freely – Perform the occasional visual inspection to ensure vents around your business are not blocked.
- Keep a maintenance log – Even if it's just a simple calendar, track performed and upcoming maintenance needs to ensure they are not overlooked.
Professional Commercial Air Conditioning Maintenance
Routine professional maintenance is essential to the life of your commercial air conditioning system. A professional technician can identify issues that you cannot, and can even help prevent unexpected and expensive repairs. Establish a maintenance agreement and schedule for professional commercial air conditioning maintenance, preferably in the spring before the summer heat takes a toll.
During a maintenance appointment, a technician from Aire Serv can:
- Inspect and maintain your system components – Clean coils, blower components, and condensate drain, check electrical components, lubricate and adjust your system as needed.
- Verify proper refrigerant levels – To prevent a system that runs inefficiently and damage to the compressor.
- Perform a system diagnostics check – Ensuring the safe and proper function of your system and thermostat.
- Identify and resolve ductwork leaks – To prevent loss of conditioned air, wasted energy, and an uncomfortable working environment.
- Prevent unexpected damage and repairs – By addressing issues in your system before they result in costly repairs or system failure.
Advantage Plan Memberships
Looking for a little more from your AC service? Try one of our Advantage Member Plans for options such as:
- Priority service
- Preferred customer status, including special incentives, programs and specials
- Member discounts
- Scheduled maintenance
- Repair coverage on selected equipment