Commercial AC Repair
It’s Time to Breathe Easy—Call Aire Serv® Now!
Maintaining a comfortable temperature is essential to a safe, comfortable, and productive work environment. If your employees are sweltering and customers are fleeing to avoid the stifling temperatures at your place of business, you won't want to procrastinate on calling for commercial air conditioner repair and service. Aire Serv provides 24 / 7 emergency AC repair. Our licensed heating and cooling technicians are here to help!
We Handle All Types of Commercial AC Repairs
Air conditioner repair and service can address the following common issues:
- An air conditioner that won't turn on
- Noise or excessive vibration during startup or operation
- The unit hums, but the fan doesn't operate
- The fan runs, but the compressor has stopped working
- The system is blowing warm air
- Water pooling around the air conditioner
We can tackle even the most stubborn commercial air conditioning issues:
- No power – Faulty wiring or tripped breakers can easily cut power to your air conditioner, as can an overheated system that has shut itself off. Our air conditioning repair and service technicians can address the causes of these issues to prevent them from reoccurring.
- Worn out fan belt – Squealing sounds indicate a worn out fan belt that could potentially snap, resulting in more expensive repairs.
- Refrigerant leak – A hissing sound typically indicates a refrigerant leak, which is not only bad for the environment, but for the efficiency of your system as well. An Aire Serv technician can repair the leak and recharge your system.
- Frozen evaporator coil – Warm air exiting vents is a telltale sign of a frozen evaporator coil, which could result from low refrigerant levels, poor circulation, continual operation, or other causes.
- Defective fan motor – A properly operating fan keeps air circulating throughout your location. Repair or replacement may be necessary to address this component.
- Defective compressor – If your fan is operating but air exiting your vents feels warm, it typically indicates a faulty compressor. As this is an expensive component, it is best to discuss your repair versus replacement options with one of our professional technicians.
- Clogged condensate drain – Drainage problems due to algae, insects, dirt and debris creating a clog in the condensate drain over time can result in leaks and water damage. An Aire Serv technician can flush your system and prevent future clogs by applying an algaecide.
Prevent Future Issues With Preventive Air Conditioner Maintenance
Scheduling annual professional maintenance helps keep your commercial air conditioner in top shape, preventing the need for emergency air conditioning repair and service. In addition to annual professional maintenance, you should also perform routine maintenance tasks, such as changing your air filter. To learn more about how to maintain your commercial air conditioner, consult our commercial AC maintenance page. Remember, proper air conditioner maintenance extends the life of your system and keeps it operating efficiently, saving your business energy dollars!