Installing, Maintaining, & Servicing Whole House Generators
Why Install A Whole House Generator…
Without a whole house generator all the things we take for granted, such as heating and cooling, refrigerators, lights and cooking, would be impossible during a power outage. Power outages are happening more often than ever and lasting for longer than due to outdated infrastructure causing significant damage, such as flooded basements caused by sump pump failure and/or frozen water pipes bursting due to no heat. Be prepared for unpredictable weather situations and an unforeseen power outage with the name people trust the most in residential and commercial standby power – Generac. If you do lose electricity, your Generac standby generator will turn on automatically, in approximately ten seconds
Never feel “Powerless” Ever Again! Generac Home Generators Are the #1 Top Selling Systems On The Market
The Guardian Series has been chosen by more than 80% of families and businesses for their peace of mind. Protect your home and business by selecting the most reliable 24/7 backup generator "Generac" .
- Hands-free automatic backup electrical power for your peace of mind.
- Once your unit senses a loss of power almost instantly, your generator will turn itself on.
- Powered by Generac’s OHVI® engine.
- TruePowerTM Technology provides seamless functionality to your expensive, and sensitive, appliances and electronic equipment.
- Quiet-TestTM mode will do a self-test on a weekly basis that’s far quieter than other other brands and ensures that the unit is working properly.
- These are the most environmentally friendly generators available today because they consume less fuel and have less emissions than other manufacturers.
Generator Installation & Maintenance
Aire Serv of Kankakee provides sales, service, installation and maintenance for home standby generator systems.
- Our technicians are factory-trained and more than 90% of our jobs are completed by our technicians without the need for sub-contractors.
- Aire Serv of Kankakee employees are not independent contractors and are fully insured.
- Once your project is evaluated by one of our Generator Consultants we will put together the perfect system for your particular needs and everything will be included and listed on our estimate.
Aire Serv of Kankakee offers preventative maintenance to be sure that your generator is ready for any situation. Call to schedule an appointment with us today at (815) 527-0740 .
The Importance of Routine Maintenance
Maintenance is very important for your home generator investment. Your generator should be serviced regularly to make sure it is running smoothly. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance of your system by a qualified professional in order to keep the warranty. Every new installation comes with one year of Advantage Plan (Preventative Maintenance), we will call to set up the appointment and send reminders. We also offer Manufacturer extended warranties.