Emergency HVAC Service
Emergency AC and Heating Repair
Weather extremes can be tough on your heating or cooling system. When your AC or heater breaks down, you need help fast! If your system is suffering, know that Aire Serv® is here for you.
At Aire Serv, We offer 24/7 customer service*. Customers may speak with a member of the Aire Serv team anytime, day or night by calling (855) 679-0011. Many of our locations offer emergency AC repair when your air conditioning unit stops working. For failed heating systems, participating Aire Serv locations provide emergency heating repair to keep you and your family warm.
Our Emergency HVAC Service Includes:
Emergency Heating Repair and Cooling Services
For emergency HVAC service, you need professionals you can trust to fix your system right away. Our emergency heating repair and emergency AC repair services will give you peace of mind. Once we arrive, we’ll immediately diagnose the problem and get your HVAC system back up and running.
Our valued clients count on the superior customer service Aire Serv is known for, including:
- Upfront explanations and pricing, so you can decide which solution is best for you.
- Never an overtime charge, even on nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Guaranteed repairs, performed properly the first time.
- Licensed, courteous, trustworthy technicians you can count on.
- Residential and commercial emergency HVAC service for air conditioning, furnace, and other heating and ventilating equipment.
Common Problems Requiring Emergency HVAC Service
Ideally, you don’t want to deal with any kind of heating or AC emergency, but they do happen. Here are some of the top reasons why these systems fail:
- Improper Preventative Maintenance – Improper preventative maintenance, or failure to perform this maintenance, is the number-one reason for emergency calls. Consult your system’s owner’s manual regarding necessary preventative maintenance, including regularly changing filters. You should also schedule an annual maintenance visit for professional cleaning, attending to system components, and the verifying of fluid levels. These routine maintenance tasks are essential to the efficiency, reliability, and safety of your AC system and furnace.
- Inexperienced Service – Professional maintenance and repair is essential for heating and cooling equipment. Opt for expert service to prevent the need for inconvenient, costly, and possibly dangerous emergency repair needs down the road.
- Outdated Systems – Aging heating and cooling systems are far more prone to breakdown and malfunction than newer, more efficient models. If you’re paying for repeated repairs and emergency service calls, consider the 50 percent rule: When the cost of repairs approaches 50 percent of the value of your system, you’re typically better off financially upgrading your system, which Aire Serv can help you choose and install.
Contact Aire Serv's Emergency HVAC Service Experts for 24/7 Customer Service
Need help now? Don't wait. If you're experiencing an HVAC emergency, call us at (855) 679-0011 any time to speak with a member of the Aire Serv team.
Our licensed technicians have what it takes to get your heating and cooling equipment back up and running fast!
*Disclaimer: 24/7 emergency service hours may differ depending on local Aire Serv hours. Please contact your local Aire Serv to learn about their emergency services and business hours.