Read the text of our videos on our Video Transcription page.
Choosing Aire Serv® of Newark, DE for all your heating and cooling related needs makes sense for many reasons. We offer professional expertise, and our services are backed by our guarantees.
You can have confidence in our team, knowing that our licensed technicians are prepared to handle all heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system repairs and installations with excellence.
Click the coupon below to see all of our great offers!
*$69 off any repair. With coupon only. Not valid with any other offer or previous purchase.*Have a repair over $200 and need a little extra help? Apply with Mariner Finance in under 2 minutes and get 6 months same as cash.
Be sure to call on our team for:
- Repairs – Whatever is wrong with your AC or heater system, we can help. We offer emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so we’re available whenever you need us!
- Installations – Are you looking for a new make and model? We can assist you in finding the perfect upgrade to your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) system. If yours is getting older, replacing it could save you money on your energy bills.
- Maintenance – You can extend the life of your heating and cooling system by scheduling an annual tune-up from our repair pros. Get more bang for your buck by calling us for a maintenance appointment!
Contact Aire Serv for Heating / Cooling Repair Anytime 24 / 7
We encourage you to contact our repair experts for more information. At Aire Serv of Newark, DE, our clients come first. We serve clients in surrounding areas, including Newark, New Castle, and Bear.
- Inspect thermostat
- Replace 1” air filter
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Inspect temperature rise
- Inspect fan control
- Inspect furnace safety controls
- Inspect for gas leaks
- Inspect gas valve operation
- Inspect ignition system
- Inspect electrical connections
- Inspect has pressure
- Wax furnace cabinet
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect back up heat elements
- Inspect sequencer operation
- Inspect all circuit breakers
- Inspect defrost control
- Test cycle for proper operation
- Inspect reversing valve operation
- Inspect volt and amps on motors
“Thank you Ryan for being so prompt with getting your guys to come out and check out the problem we were having with our AC. Your staff was very polite, professional and great about pointing out things ...”
- Clare C.
“(This is Alene B and not her daughter Robin)I have 2 HVAC systems. One gave out late summer. Aire Serve replaced it-Bret & co. were quick, clean, kept me in the loop all the way. I also purchased ...”
- Alene B.
“Jackie was very professional and spent time explaining how he could clean the mold from our furnace and prevent it from happening in the future. We appreciated the care he took in respecting our home ...”
- Deb S.
“Had a new system installed by Aire Serv of Newark 1.5-2 years ago and it is great! The install process was fantastic with realistic expectations set from the first appointment to the completion of the ...”
- Mike J.
“My Technician came out he was 2 minutes early. He diagnosed the problem with my heater called in and got authorization through my home warranty company and fixed the problem the same day. He worked ...”
- Cecil B.
Aire Serv® is committed to providing top-quality heating repair, installation, and maintenance service while ensuring a respectful attitude toward you and your home.Learn More
Air Conditioning Repair
Taking care of your air conditioner is a very important task, especially since you depend on it to make your home a comfortable place to live.Learn More
- West Grove
Aire Serv is a Neighborly Company. Heating, cooling and air quality maintenance are some of the many home maintenance solutions available to you through Neighborly. At Neighborly, we are committed to being there for all your home services needs.