Air Conditioning Repair Near You
At Aire Serv of Newark DE, we service most equipment brands. As licensed heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) experts, we want to be your home comfort company. Our team of expert technicians is ready to tackle any problems you're having with your air conditioning system.
Our Newark Air Conditioner repair services include:
- Diagnoses and tuneups
- Installations and upgrades
- System maintenance and cleaning
- Stopping weird noises or vibrations
- Stopping refrigerant leaks
- Restoring power to units
- Replacing evaporator coils
- Repairing and replacing defective fan motors
- Repairing and replacing defective compressors
- Clearing clogged condensate drains
Contact our AC Repair Professionals near Newark
Contact Aire Serv of Newark DE today to schedule a service for the air conditioner repair you need at your home or office in Newark, Bear, New Castle, or surrounding cities. For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, and most major credit cards as payment, and flexible financing options are also available. Check out our testimonials from local customers to learn about the services and experience we provide near Newark!
Request an appointment online with our trusted AC repair specialists in Newark DE!
AC Repair | FAQs
How long will it take to cool my house after an AC repair?
When it comes to cooling down your home after AC repair, the amount of time it takes depends on several factors.
- The Outside Air Temperature. The hotter it is outside, the longer it’ll take your AC to cool down your house. The cooler it is outside, the quicker your home will cool.
- Your House’s Size. Naturally, the larger the house, the more your AC works to cool it down. It takes about three hours for an air conditioner to cool a four-bedroom house by about 10 degrees.
- Your AC. Repairing an older AC can usually get it in working order again. But the older the AC, the harder it’ll have to work to cool your house. For example - replacing the motor can help in the short term.
How old is your AC? If your AC is anywhere between 15-20 years old, you’ll probably start considering AC replacement options. When an AC is that old, it’s likely you’ll need more frequent AC repairs. A new AC could be a more cost-effective option in the long term.
Are air conditioner tune-ups worth it?
There’s nothing worse than finding your AC won’t work on the hottest day of the summer. Being proactive by scheduling annual AC tune-ups and maintenance services can help keep your AC in tip-top shape.
Yes, air conditioner tune-ups are worth it. Below are a few benefits of an annual AC service:
- Help Avoid Repairs. Regular maintenance can help to ensure that your system is running at peak efficiency, and prevent costly repairs or premature replacement.
- Improve Indoor Air Quality. Tune-ups can also help improve indoor air quality by ensuring that the system is free from dust and debris.
- Improve Your AC’s Life Expectancy. Additionally, regular tune-ups can extend the lifetime of your air conditioner by helping to identify and address potential problems early on before they become more serious.
All in all, a tune-up for an air conditioner is a worthwhile investment that can save you money in the long run. AC professionals recommend scheduling ac tune-ups once per year, usually during spring.
If you still need to schedule your AC tune-up, visit our special offers page to see how you can save. We’re running a $59 tune-up special.
Have any questions about your AC or need to book an AC repair? Call us or request your service online today.