Aire Serv offers comprehensive heating repair and replacement services, whether you have a forced air system or boiler. When you understand the maintenance requirements of the system you have in your home, you can extend the life of your system. When your heater breaks down, it can help to know how your system works. Some of the common systems we service include the following:
Forced air systems, also referred to as central heating, are among the most popular ways to heat a home. They’re powered by electricity, natural gas, propane, or fuel oil. Air is heated in the furnace and then forced through a duct system that runs throughout the home.
Boilers distribute heat through homes through hot water and steam. They’re known for their energy efficiency and ability to heat a space evenly. If your heating system needs to be replaced, you can ask your technicians about the benefits of upgrading to a radiator and boiler system.
Furnaces, also known as forced air distribution systems, are the most common heating solution in the United States. Electric motors intake air before fanning it over an electric heating element or gas burner. As long as your home is properly ventilated, heating system repairs can be kept to a minimum by installing a furnace.
Heat pumps use an electric motor to convert cold air into heat, which is then distributed throughout your home. This type of heating system is most effective in mild climates without extreme temperature changes throughout the year.
Ductless units are typically installed in homes that lack proper insulation. They’re designed to send hot or cold water through a wall tube system to heat or cool a space. No ductwork is required for installation because they require indoor or outdoor units to function.
Common Warning Signs of a Defective Heater
Your residential heating system requires routine maintenance to keep it functioning safely and efficiently. Certain warning signs should never be ignored, especially if your unit is gas-powered. Some of the most common signs it’s time to call your local Aire Serv of McDonough for an inspection include the following:
- Some rooms in your home feel much colder or hotter than others.
- Your system won't turn on, or it sounds like it struggles to turn on.
- You hear strange noises when your heating system is on, such as rattling, banging, or grinding.
- You notice a sudden increase in your monthly energy bills that can’t be explained.
Comprehensive Heating Repair Services
At Aire Serv of McDonough, we always follow a five-step process to ensure that your residential heating system is restored to optimum functionality:
- Thorough Inspection: Our technicians thoroughly inspect your heating unit, carefully examining everything for any signs of damage.
- Accurate Diagnosis: With industry expertise and cutting-edge diagnostic tools, our technicians will accurately pinpoint the cause of the problem.
- Transparent Explanation: We want our customers to feel well informed throughout the repair or replacement process. Once we find the issue, explain everything thoroughly, ensuring you understand the necessary repairs and associated costs.
- Expert Repairs: We perform the repairs your heating system requires, using the highest quality parts and equipment for the job.
- Thorough Testing: Once we’re finished repairing your heating system, we perform a test to ensure it functions efficiently and provides the desired comfort for your household.
Heater Replacement Services
When your heating system is outdated or damaged beyond repair, you can trust your Aire Serv of McDonough technician to explain all your options for replacement services. We’ll carefully consider the cost efficiency of replacing your current heating system so you can save money in the long run. Our technicians have experience servicing and installing a wide variety of residential heating systems, so you can rest assured we'll consider all your household needs when exploring your options. If your current residential heating system needs frequent repairs, consider having the experts at Aire Serv of McDonough replace it.
The Importance of Heating System Maintenance
The efficiency and lifespan of your residential heating system depend on regular maintenance. When you schedule professional maintenance services for your system, you can avoid frequent breakdowns or the need for emergency HVAC services. The Aire Serv of McDonough technicians are happy to visit your home for annual heating system maintenance services. We'll thoroughly inspect all parts of your system, replace worn parts, and ensure everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
Request Home Heating Repair Services Today
When you need a professional team you can trust to keep your home’s heating system running reliably, the experts at Aire Serv of McDonough are here to help. From providing a quick and accurate diagnosis to replacing heating systems when necessary, we’ll do everything possible to ensure your experience is satisfactory and hassle-free. Our team can repair or replace your residential heating system in McDonough, GA and the surrounding areas, including Locust Grove and Blacksville. Contact us today to request a service appointment.