Keep Your Home Warm When It Counts With Furnace Maintenance from Aire Serv
Before the chill of fall sets in it’s time to think about servicing your furnace. Winter is coming, and proper maintenance will help ensure that your furnace is up to the task of keeping you and your loved ones warm, and help you avoid expensive repairs down the road when you least want to deal with them.
At Aire Serv®, we’ve designed our furnace maintenance services and Total Comfort Tune-Up with homeowners like you in mind. Learn how your local Aire Serv technician can help keep your family warm this winter with trusted, professional furnace service.
Call Aire Serv for Preventative Furnace Maintenance & Total Comfort Tune-Up
A furnace that’s working properly is the key to low energy bills and avoiding untimely breakdowns. Aire Serv provides full-service HVAC system inspection, cleaning, repair and maintenance services designed to keep your system running smoothly year-round.
We recommend scheduling an annual furnace maintenance appointment prior to the beginning of heating season.
During the appointment, your Aire Serv technician will audit your furnace for age, repair frequency, energy efficiency and overall comfort.
These considerations include:
- Safety – Is your furnace in need of any safety-based repairs?
- Age – If your furnace is well over a decade old, it could be time to replace it.
- Repair frequency – Does your system need repair? How frequently has it required repair in the past? Is a looming repair close to half the cost of a new system?
- Energy efficiency – How efficient is your unit? Every year, more efficient furnaces come onto the market.
- Comfort – Uneven temperatures, trouble keeping up with demand, and chilly air exiting supply registers can be frustrating, and can also be signs of larger problems like high energy bills and the need for a major repair.
- Cost – Get a quote for the cost of the repair and a quote for the cost of replacement, including installation charges, to make an accurate comparison.
Your annual maintenance appointment will conclude with a Total Comfort Tune-Up.
Aire Serv’s Annual Total Comfort Furnace Tune-Up
After we complete regular maintenance tasks, we perform an annual furnace tune-up. An annual furnace tune-up focuses on furnace inspection and furnace cleaning to prevent future breakdowns and to forecast for eventual replacement.
Our Total Comfort Tune-Up includes:
- Inspection of all furnace components
- Professional cleaning
- Adjustment of controls
Find a Furnace Tune-Up Near Me
Just like you, your furnace needs an annual physical, which we call a Total Comfort Tune-Up. click here to find the Aire Serv location nearest you.or
How Do I Know When It’s Time to Replace My Furnace?
During your annual furnace maintenance and tune-up appointment, your local Aire Serv technician will help you evaluate your furnace and walk you through your options, because knowing whether it’s best to repair or replace your furnace is not always easy.
If your furnace is more than 10 or 15 years old and in need of a costly repair, it might be time to consider replacing your system instead of investing more money into it. Your local Aire Serv can calculate the energy savings you’ll enjoy with a new furnace, as upfront expenses will be partially recouped over time.
Click here to learn more about Aire Serv furnace replacement services.
- Age – A 10 to 15-year-old furnace is probably on its last leg and not worth repairing, especially if you have already poured money into several repairs over the past season or two.
- Investment cost – It costs more to replace than to repair, but consider the long-term investment cost of keeping your old furnace running. The knowledgeable heater contractors at Aire Serv can help you calculate your return on investment.
- Utility rates By taking utility bills from past seasons and calculating future bills based on rising utility rates, you can determine how much it will cost to run your existing furnace this year. Compare that with the energy consumed by a new furnace at the same utility rates and see what savings you can expect from a furnace replacement.
Other Aire Serv Furnace Services
At Aire Serv, we don’t just repair your furnace, we offer a full suite of furnace services designed to keep you warm and your heating bills low. If you need furnace repair, furnace replacement or service for other home heating devices, you need Aire Serv.
Use the links below to navigate to our other heating service pages.
- Furnace repair
- Furnace replacement
- Heater maintenance
- Heater repair
- Heater replacement
- Heat pumps & boilers
- Complete Safety Check
Emergency Furnace Repair
Aire Serv teams understand that keeping your family warm and safe isn’t a 9-5 job. If your furnace has stopped working in the dead of winter, or you fear your furnace is no longer safe to operate, don’t wait.
Call (855) 259-2280 for 24/7 emergency furnace repair.
Stay Warm with Aire Serv Furnace Maintenance Services
For more information on furnace maintenance, repair, replacement or Aire Serv’s Total Comfort Tune-Up, contact our team. With more than 200 locations in the United States and Canada, we’re ready to help you breathe easy. Low heating bills are the new hot thing!
Call (855) 259-2280 or with your local Aire Serv.