For dependable, trustworthy service delivered to your door, call today!
While becoming familiar with the different types of cooling systems, it’s important to think about which one might be the best decision for your home in the long run. Some of our most popular options include:
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Split-duct & mini-duct ACs
- Evaporative cooler & swamp cooler
- Window & wall unit Air Conditioner
Air Conditioner Installation Requirements
While installing, we recommend that you keep these tips and tricks in mind:
- If you replace a unit with the same type of AC as the previous one, it can become an easier job, usually needing less reconfiguration.
- Installing a cooling system will reduce humidity levels.
- Homes without pre-existing ductwork can benefit from installing ductless split air conditioning systems.
- When you’re deciding on a unit, keep the size of your home in mind. If it ends up being too large or too small for your house, it can lead to uneven air flow and rooms that aren’t properly being cooled.
AC Unit Installation Process
We provide excellent HVAC services at Aire Serv, priding ourselves on our fast response time and respectful customer service. Some other services we provide are AC maintenance and repair. Once you’ve gotten your system installed, keep it in good hands with yearly maintenance and repair check-ups done by our dependable technicians. By following manufacturing guidelines, we will keep your unit in good health for years to come.
We provide 24/7 emergency service! In your time of need, you can depend on us to help get your cooling system back on its feet. Contact Air Serve of Longview today to speak with our talented and dependable team, or request an appointment online.