Winters can become chilly in the Greater New Orleans area, and you will be glad to own an efficient heating system in the colder months. Come home to warm, cozy temperatures when you trust a team of licensed HVAC professionals with your heating unit. We can handle any heater repairs, maintenance, and replacements, keeping your unit healthy and running. If you live in Metairie, New Orleans, Elmwood, Kenner, Harahan, River Ridge, or the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment with us today.
Types of Heaters Aire Serv of Metairie Services
- Forced Air Systems are a broad term for home heaters that utilize air ducts to circulate heated air. Also known as central heating, these systems run off various fuels, including electricity, gas, or propane.
- Furnaces are the most commonly recognized type of forced air heater. They work by drawing in the air and directing it over a heating exchanger that’s been heated by a burner.
- Heat Pumps have both heating and cooling capabilities. During colder months, they pull heat from the air outside and move it inside rather than having a built-in heating element.
If you need help with heater repairs, Aire Serv of Metairie is ready to come to your aid. Our heater repair services will put you in great hands. Our skilled team of professionals can help you spot signs of wear and tear, allowing you to schedule service to restore your unit to good health quickly. Booking a heater repair appointment as soon as you notice signs of damage will prevent more extensive, more expensive problems from arising. When we arrive at your home for heater repairs, you can expect a thorough examination, a diagnosis of the problem, and a solution to get your heater back up and running. If needed, we will recommend heater replacement and walk you through choosing the best heating system for your home. We will also ensure systems related to heating, such as your thermostat, are working correctly.
Signs Your Heater Needs Professional Repair
If you have debated whether to schedule an appointment for your heater, look for the following symptoms:
- Your heating bills have been rising.
- The heater will not turn off.
- The unit will not turn on.
- Your heating system has been making strange sounds.
- The gas burner flame is yellow instead of blue.
- Your thermostat is not matching your home’s temperature.
- Your home’s air quality has been stuffy.
- Uneven temperatures throughout a home.
- Your heater unexpectedly turns on and off.
Give us a call or make an appointment; our team is eager to offer our heater repair services!
If your heater is encountering problems providing warmth, consider some factors about your system before scheduling heater repair. In some cases, it makes more sense to schedule a heater replacement. If your system is 15 years or older, constantly needs repairs, or you have poor indoor air quality, purchasing an entirely new unit can save you money, time, and stress in the coming years.
Signs Heater Replacement May Be Beneficial
It is a good idea to keep an eye on your heater in the event it needs repair, but you may also notice signs indicating heater replacement is a better option. If you are regularly noticing any of the following, it is time to call Aire Serv of Metairie and discuss heater replacement:
- Heater repairs are becoming more and more frequent
- You have had your current heater for 10-15 years
- Your heating bills are increasing over time without changes to your routine
- When you run your heater, the heating is uneven, or the system cycles off and on frequently
- The air in your home is uncomfortable and causes sickness
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our experts with all your heating questions! Request an appointment; we are happy to discuss heater replacement solutions.
Preventative Heater Maintenance
Another great way to keep your system in tip-top shape is to schedule frequent maintenance appointments. Scheduling a heater maintenance appointment once or twice a year can prevent heater repairs, catching them before they become a large, expensive problem or lead to heater replacement. Our heater maintenance appointments vary by the system but typically include checking out your system for cleanliness, lubricating any moving parts, and a complete inspection to ensure correct temperature output and safety. Preventative heater maintenance allows your unit to run smoothly, keeping your home safe, cozy, and warm. Request an appointment to avoid major breakdowns and rest easy knowing your heater will work when you need it.
Why Aire Serv
Aire Serv of Metairie offers various services, from heating to cooling. Our HVAC professionals will keep your home comfortable all year, regardless of the season. Schedule an AC service appointment when the summer months come around, or freshen up your home’s indoor air quality with a duct cleaning. With our upfront prices and dependable workmanship, our service can not be beaten! We proudly serve Metairie, New Orleans, Elmwood, Kenner, Harahan, and River Ridge, and we cannot wait to earn another happy customer.
Give Aire Serv of Metairie a call today for heater repair, heater replacement, and more!