When the Arizona evenings begin to drop in temperature, a broken-down furnace can have you shivering throughout the night! Keep you and your loved ones comfortable by scheduling furnace service with Aire Serv of Red Mountain. Our licensed service professionals offer residential and commercial furnace repair, replacement, maintenance, and more. Whether you live in Chandler Heights, Fountain Hills, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Mesa, or beyond, you can rest easy knowing you can access a warm property when you need it most.
When you notice signs of a malfunctioning heating system, contact one of our HVAC experts today. We can diagnose and solve the issue correctly before it becomes a more significant problem. When the worst happens, and you need emergency furnace repair, we are available 24/7 to keep you safe and comfortable! Calling our service professionals can be just what you need to restore the health of your unit.
When Do I Need Furnace Repair?
The need for furnace repair will often be reasonably obvious, whether it fails to turn on or blows cool air. For some occasions, however, the warning signs may be less apparent. Aire Serv of Red Mountain has years of experience diagnosing system failures and can help detect signs your unit may require furnace repair. Some of these symptoms can appear as follows:
- Strange odors - If you smell a strong odor from your furnace, such as gas or rotten eggs, your unit could leak. A gas leak can be hazardous to your health and must be addressed by a professional immediately. Call Aire Serv of Red Mountain when you suspect a leak within your heating system.
- A lack of heat - When you turn on your unit, but there is no heat or very little heat omitted, this is a sign to schedule a furnace repair appointment. Faulty thermostats and leaky ductwork can be the culprits behind the issue.
- Noises coming from the unit - Pay attention to your heating system's sounds. Multiple factors could be at play if you can hear loud clangs, squealing, and whistling from your unit. Our service professionals can diagnose your system and find the exact cause of the problem.
- A discolored pilot light - Pilot lights should always be blue; if your unit’s light is yellow or another color, this could mean a leak within your unit. Do not risk a gas leak; contact an expert immediately if you notice your pilot light is discolored.
- A power failure - If your unit fails to turn on or unexpectedly shuts off, furnace repairs are more than likely needed.
- Poor indoor air quality - Symptoms such as headaches, teary eyes, and frequent colds can mean your home lacks healthy air quality. Luckily, this problem is easily solved by switching out or cleaning the filter in your furnace or performing a proper system cleaning.
- Unbalanced heating throughout rooms - Is one of your rooms freezing cold and the others blazing hot? Your ductwork could not be delivering heat to certain parts of your home, or you may need duct repair or replacement.
Do these signs sound familiar? Call us to schedule a furnace repair appointment, and our experts can quickly solve your problem.
Furnace Replacement and Installation
A worn-out furnace is expected after several years. Most furnaces stay in good condition for 10-15 years before requiring furnace replacement for maximum efficiency. When you notice your system is lacking its original speed and efficiency, it is time to schedule a furnace replacement with Aire Serv of Red Mountain. We will replace your outdated system with a new, efficient unit. If you do not have any heating solutions in your home or business, we also provide new furnace installation.
Signs You Need to Replace Your System
As units age, there is more and more likelihood you will need furnace replacement. Increasingly frequent and expensive repairs indicate your system is on its downfall. Consider the prices of your most recent repairs; if these are almost half the cost of your initial unit, purchasing an entirely new furnace is a better investment. A furnace replacement will save you time, money, and stress in the future. A newer furnace may save you money on your utility bill as newer systems are more energy efficient. Aire Serv of Red Mountain can advise you on the perfect furnace replacement for your home based on the size of your home and the type of energy efficiency you are looking for. We will work within your budget and survey the size of your home to find the perfect unit to fit your needs.
Repair vs Replace
Sometimes, a furnace repair appointment is all you need to solve an issue. Our HVAC experts can examine your furnace and recommend the best action. In many cases, HVAC system and furnace repair is the solution to uneven heating, strange noises and smells, pilot lights that won’t stay lit, and more. Whether you choose to repair or replace your system, Aire Serv of Red Mountain has a team of experts ready to be of service. We work with all types of makes and models and will provide the best possible heating services to keep your home warm and cozy for years. Contact us today for furnace repair or furnace replacement.
Choose the experts at Aire Serv of Red Mountain for furnace replacement or installation. We can be reached by phone or through our online contact form.
Keep your heating system in shape for years with furnace maintenance from Aire Serv of Red Mountain. With routine maintenance, an expert can spot any problems your furnace has developed before they become large-scale repairs or require a total furnace replacement. Yearly check-ups will stop future hazards and HVAC emergencies in their tracks and extend the life of your unit, saving you money in the meantime. Scheduling 1-2 appointments yearly will help you maintain low heating bills and allow you to own a highly functional, efficient furnace. Protect your comfort and look out for the future of your home comfort when you schedule a furnace maintenance appointment today.
Furnace Maintenance Checklist
When our Aire Serv of Red Mountain professionals arrive for a job, we will run through our furnace maintenance checklist. In doing this, we can give every component of your furnace the attention it needs. While arriving for a job, our service professionals will:
- Inspect the heat exchanger and carbon monoxide detector
- Clean the area around the unit
- Clean the burners
- Change the air filter
- Clean out the vents
- Remove debris and dust from the burners
- Inspect the humidifier
- Lubricate all parts
- Seal air leaks
- Check your thermostat
- Adjust any controls
- Perform a complete safety check
- Finish with a professional cleaning
Our furnace maintenance checklist is thorough and prioritizes your health and safety. The “Total Comfort Tune-Up” combines furnace repair and maintenance to protect your comfort and ensure you stay warm and cozy with a smooth heating system.
There is no need to gamble on your safety; request your furnace maintenance appointment today with our online form and stop significant furnace repairs in their tracks!
HVAC Service You Can Depend On
When it comes to heating services, Aire Serv of Red Mountain has everything you need! Thanks to our quality furnace repair and maintenance, we can keep your home or business in good shape all year round. Aire Serv of Red Mountain does not just stop at furnace repair and replacement. Whether you utilize a furnace, heater, or heat pump to stay warm, we can handle repairs, maintenance, and replacements. Our experts provide a wide range of HVAC services designed to make your property more comfortable. From humidifier repair to air purification, we are eager to lend a hand in your time of need and restore your comfort.
When our team arrives for a job, we are courteous and will explain our process thoroughly, answering any questions in the process to keep you in the loop about the health of your HVAC systems. Our prices are always upfront, with no overtime fees, saving you the stress of an unknown bill after completing a job.