If you’re located in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, or the surrounding areas, call and set up an appointment with us today. Our team is eager to be of service.
Call us today to schedule your appointment!
Types of AC Units
There’s a large variety of HVAC units, each varying in size and shape. We advise all home and business owners do their research before choosing a model for their home. The most common systems include:
- Central air conditioning
- Split-duct & mini duct ACs
- Evaporative cooler & swamp cooler
- Window & wall units
Requirements for Installation
There are many factors to keep in mind before installing an air conditioner; here are some tips and tricks to help you out through the process:
- Humidity levels can be significantly reduced after installing a cooling system.
- Installing the same type of AC as your prior system can save you time and money and will typically require less reconfiguration.
- If your home has prior ductwork, ductless split air conditioning can be a great option, potentially making the installation process much easier.
- When picking out a cooling unit, pay attention to the size of your home. If the unit is disproportionate to the size of your home, it can lead to uneven air flow within rooms.
Ask About a New AC Today
Aire Serv of East Valley guarantees a job well done. Our service professionals are courteous, efficient and will clearly communicate the cost of the job before we begin. We'll help you maintain comfort year-round. Our other services include AC maintenance and repair, allowing you to keep your system in good health for years to come. If you encounter cooling issues in the future, know that you can call Aire Serv and receive excellent service from a company that understands your exact unit.
When dealing with a heating or cooling emergency, we offer 24/7 emergency appointments. We'll be there when you need us, with no overtime charge, even on weekends. When it comes to heating and cooling, we're the experts. Don't hesitate, call us today! We'll get straight to work.
We can be reached via phone. Call today and set up an appointment with our HVAC experts.