Types of AC Units
HVAC units come in all shapes and sizes, making it important that you do your research about which model is right for your home. In our years of work, we’ve managed to identify some of our most popular options. A few of our customer favorites include:
- Central air conditioning
- Split-duct & mini-duct ACs
- Evaporative cooler & swamp cooler
- Window & wall units
Requirements for Installation
Air Conditioner Installation is no DIY process. There are many items to go over while deciding on which unit could be right for you. Here are some professional tips to keep in mind before making your final decision:
- Giving your home a cooling system will help keep humidity levels at bay.
- Selecting the same type of AC as your prior system can save you time and money since it typically will require less reconfiguration.
- Ductless split air conditioning is a great option for homes without prior ductwork because the installation process is much easier.
- The size of your house matters when picking out a cooling unit. If the unit ends up being too small or too large for your home, it can lead to uneven air flow within rooms, not properly doing its job.
Air Conditioner Installation Process
Aire Serv will install your air conditioner correctly the first time around, making it worthwhile in the long run to trust a professional. DIY installs never end up working in the homeowner's favor- skip the expensive repairs and problems down the line by trusting a company that is great at what we do! Our experience, care, and affordable prices won't let you down.
Contact Aire Serv of Central Shenandoah Valley
After installation, keep your air conditioner in good health with our AC maintenance and repair services so that your cooling system can continue running the way it should. In cases of emergency, we offer 24/7 emergency appointments as soon as you need us. Don't tolerate the hot months alone. Aire Serv of the Central Shenandoah Valley will be there and ready to lend a hand as soon as you need us.
We want to work for you! Contact Air Serv today and get in contact with our excellent technicians, or request an appointment online. It is our pleasure to serve you and your family.