It may not always be obvious if your air conditioner needs repair. Some AC units continue to function, they just work less efficiently than they should. Most air conditioning issues concern the following parts:
- Air filter
- Condenser coil
- Evaporator coil
If you’ve already replaced your air filter and the thermostat is working properly, it’s likely time to call in a professional. Our Prescott AC repair team is ready to take your call at any time most convenient for you.
If you experience the following issues, it’s time to get your air conditioner looked at:
- Your AC is blowing warm or tepid air.
- Your AC is blowing less air than usual.
- Your air conditioner is making loud noises.
- Your air conditioner is making unusual noises
- Your unit isn’t turning on at all.
- Your unit isn’t turning off when it should.
- Your air conditioning bills are climbing higher than normal with standard use.
- Some areas of your home or business are not getting cooled down.
- You notice moisture or leakage around your air conditioner.
- You’re spending more money on repairing your unit than you would be buying a new air conditioner.
- Your air conditioner is 15 years or older.
Once our Prescott AC repair team arrives at your home or business to inspect your unit, we should be able to give you a flat estimate on what it would cost to fix it. If our HVAC repair team determines that you might need a replacement, we can help you select a new model that fits your budget and needs.
All of our replacement AC systems come with a system assurance guarantee, which means your parts and labor are covered 12 months to 10 years, depending on the system you choose. If you want to replace your old system with one that saves you money on energy costs while keeping your home comfortable year-round, call us to get a free in-home estimate!