Prescott AC Repair
Skilled AC Services in Prescott and Beyond
Doesn’t it always feel like your air conditioner stops working right when you need it the most? With Aire Serv of North Central Arizona by your side, you never have to break a sweat. Our Prescott HVAC repair technicians provide comprehensive cooling repair services. Our expert technicians carefully examine any unit in question and diagnose the root of the problem, rather than simply putting a Band-Aid on it.
Some of our HVAC services include:
- Air conditioning repair
- Air conditioning replacement
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Indoor air quality improvement
- Emergency HVAC repair
Prescott summers can get pretty hot, with July averaging temperatures of around 90 degrees. With those kinds of highs, dealing with a broken or dying air conditioner can be a huge hassle, even with the North American Monsoon rains giving some relief.
If you think your air conditioner might be in need of repair, give our team a call. We want to ensure you and your family are comfortable throughout the year. For fast, efficient, and superior service from licensed Prescott AC repair technicians, contact us today!
Signs There May Be Problems with Your Air Conditioner
It may not always be obvious if your air conditioner needs repair. Some AC units continue to function, they just work less efficiently than they should. Most air conditioning issues concern the following parts:
- Air filter
- Condenser coil
- Evaporator coil
If you’ve already replaced your air filter and the thermostat is working properly, it’s likely time to call in a professional. Our Prescott AC repair team is ready to take your call at any time most convenient for you.
If you experience the following issues, it’s time to get your air conditioner looked at:
- Your AC is blowing warm or tepid air.
- Your AC is blowing less air than usual.
- Your air conditioner is making loud noises.
- Your air conditioner is making unusual noises
- Your unit isn’t turning on at all.
- Your unit isn’t turning off when it should.
- Your air conditioning bills are climbing higher than normal with standard use.
- Some areas of your home or business are not getting cooled down.
- You notice moisture or leakage around your air conditioner.
- You’re spending more money on repairing your unit than you would be buying a new air conditioner.
- Your air conditioner is 15 years or older.
Once our Prescott AC repair team arrives at your home or business to inspect your unit, we should be able to give you a flat estimate on what it would cost to fix it. If our HVAC repair team determines that you might need a replacement, we can help you select a new model that fits your budget and needs.
All of our replacement AC systems come with a system assurance guarantee, which means your parts and labor are covered 12 months to 10 years, depending on the system you choose. If you want to replace your old system with one that saves you money on energy costs while keeping your home comfortable year-round, call (888) 224-0848 to get a free in-home estimate!
Types of Air Conditioners
There are so many more options for cooling units now then there have ever been. There are at least four major types of cooling units you should consider when making the decision to replace your unit:
- Ductless mini-split systems: Ductless systems are fantastic for locations such as apartments or small homes. They require less inside space and are faster to install than central air systems. Because they’re ductless, you also don’t need to worry about cleaning out dusty ductwork on a regular basis.
- Heat pumps: Heat pumps, and geothermal heat pumps, extract heat from the air and move it outside and do the reverse in winter. These units are best for locations that experience moderate winters, so they may work well in Prescott. Talk to our AC installation experts for more information about whether this type of unit might be right for your home or business.
- Evaporative air conditioners: These types of units are also known as swamp coolers. They tend to be low-cost and energy-efficient, but they work best in dry, arid environments. Evaporative coolers use a fan to draw in air from the outside and pull it through moist pads, where the air is cooled then pushed out for people to enjoy.
- Central air conditioners: Most people are familiar with central air conditioners as they tend to be the most common. They use ductwork throughout a home or business to pump air from the outside, cool and dehumidify it, and filter it indoors.
When choosing a new system, it’s best to consider your current climate, your existing system, and your energy costs before deciding. Most new AC systems are required to have a good energy rating in addition to having more efficient machinery. It could be more cost-effective to replace your old unit with a new air conditioner in the long run.
Installing a New AC Unit
Our team has years of experience installing new air conditioning systems. If you’re ready to replace your old unit or install a brand new air conditioner for the first time, give our AC installation team at Aire Serv of North Central Arizona a call. Our customers in North Central Arizona love our polite and efficient AC service team. Check out our reviews from past customers! Additionally, our technicians are certified, experienced, and backed by the Neighborly™ brand.
AC Maintenance in Prescott
Our team also provides experienced air conditioner tune-ups if your unit just needs a little TLC. We recommend you get an AC tune-up once a year at least to prevent expensive air conditioner problems in the future. The best time to get your air conditioner checked out is before the summer starts. Contact us about setting up an AC maintenance appointment!
Brands We Serve
We service and repair all major brands, including:
For more information about our AC repair services in Prescott, give us a call and schedule an appointment today!