Furnace Repairs in Flagstaff
Heating Repair, Replacement, & Maintenance Services
When you’re preparing for the chilly winter months, the last thing you want to discover is a broken or malfunctioning heater. Whether you need emergency furnace repairs or an ongoing maintenance plan, you can trust the experienced furnace technicians at Aire Serv of North Central Arizona to deliver the professional, top-quality heating repairs you need.
All of our employees in Flagstaff are fully licensed and insured – and because we charge by the job, not the hour, you can rest assured that you’ll never get an overtime charge from us. It’s our goal to set your mind at ease when it comes to your furnace system. From replacement to maintenance and everything in-between, Aire Serv® is ready to help you stay warm through winter and beyond!
Call (888) 224-0848 to schedule a furnace or heater repair services.
About Out Expert Furnace Repair Services
A high-functioning furnace will keep your home at exactly the right temperature, no matter what the weather throws your way. Of course, heating equipment is also extremely complex, and there are a number of issues that can prevent your furnace from working.
Aire Serv® technicians can offer repairs for the following heater problems:
- Blower won’t turn on, even after lighting the burners
- Furnace blower that never stops
- Pilot lightLink opens in a new tab is out
- Strange clanking or screeching noises
- Furnace won’t start
- Main burner won’t light (or stay lit)
Once you schedule your next service with one of our technicians, we’ll take the time to diagnose your heater or furnace problem and perform any on-site repairs. You can also trust that you’ll get an upfront, flat-rate estimate from our trained professionals before we ever get started.
We also offer emergency service 24/7 for late night and weekend repairs! Call (888) 224-0848 to schedule your service.
Furnace Troubleshooting Tips
If your furnace isn’t functioning properly, try these troubleshooting tips to help diagnose your issue.
No power going to the furnace:
- The breaker could be tripped
- The wiring could be loose
- The furnace switch could be turned off
- There could be an issue with the transformer, thermostat, control band, blower motor, or run capacitor
You hear a clicking sound, but there is no ignition:
- There might be a blocked flue
- There might be a faulty control board
- There might be an improper limit control
The burner won’t turn on after the burners ignite:
- Could be caused by a faulty run capacitor
- Could be caused by a faulty motor
The burner won’t stay lit:
- Could be caused by a dirty flame sensor
- Could be clogged condensate drains if you have a condensing furnace
- The gas supply could be cut off
Furnace Maintenance and Tune-Ups in Flagstaff
Once you have the right heater installed and working, you’ll need to make sure it gets regular TLC, so that you can protect your investment for the long term. Our technicians recommend getting your furnace serviced at least once a year, well before the winter season starts. Our team can provide regular maintenance and tune-up service for your entire heating system.
Our Total Comfort Tune-Up plan includes:
- A full inspection of your furnace and its component parts
- Standardized safety check
- Adjustments to regulate temperature and increase efficiency
- Thorough and professional cleaning
When Is It Time to Replace My Furnace?
Sometimes, your furnace is just on the fritz and needs to be replaced. Whether you have a gas, oil, or electric furnace, it’s important to replace your entire heating system about every 10 years, to ensure that everything is safe and functional. As your heating system ages, you will need to spend an increasing amount on maintenance and repairs to take care of it – making a replacement an affordable alternative when it has reached the end of its lifespan.
Some of the signs you may need a new furnace include:
- Unusually high energy bills
- A heating system older than 10 years old
- Constant repair and maintenance calls
- Lack of temperature regulation
When our technicians take a look at your furnace for repairs, we can also recommend many different makes and models for your furnace replacement. Skilled at installing these systems on any type of property, our team will work with your needs to determine the perfect fit. If you want to focus on low operating costs, a gas furnace may be the best solution: For homes without natural gas, we can recommend electric furnaces that will draw from your home’s power source.
Get Started with Aire Serv of North Central Arizona Today
At Aire Serv of North Central Arizona, we aim to keep your heating bills low and your house snug! From our “Fixed Right Promise” to our 24/7 availability, we hold ourselves accountable to our Flagstaff customers and make your 100% satisfaction a priority.
Contact us to request an on-site estimate today.