When you recruit our HVAC specialists, you are controlling not only the temperature of your home or business but also the nuances of your environment. Our highly advanced technicians can help you regulate your air-humidity levels and reduce the number of airborne pathogens in your space.
Our services include:
- Air conditioner installation – when we install your unit, we will make sure it works with your current system and test it before we go, so you won’t ever be too hot.
- Furnace repair, replacement, and maintenance – an old, broken, or neglected furnace can be inconvenient and dangerous. We’ll make sure your fire is lit for the winter.
- Heating system services – having the right heating system can save you money on your power bills and keep you warm during Flagstaff’s long winters.
- Air conditioning and heating repair – your home should always be more temperate than the weather outside. Our repair technicians make sure you stay comfy!
- Indoor air purification – keeping pesky particles out of the air can help you maintain balance in your home.
- Regular and preventative AC maintenance and furnace maintenance – when you take care of your HVAC systems, they work right, they work longer, and they won’t break at the wrong times.
- Thermostats – set your ideal conditions at the push of a button with our thermostat installations and replacements.
- Commercial services – keep your employees and customers comfortable year-round.
No matter which HVAC devices you use, we can help. Our team services and repairs all major brands and stays up to date with the most recent innovations in heating and cooling. With cutting-edge technology and the unmatched ability of our experts, we can help your environment match your exact specifications.
What Size HVAC Unit Do I Need?
There are multiple factors to consider when determining what size heating and cooling system to get, including the type of house you own, its walls, insulation and more. Our expert HVAC technicians can help you make the right decision for your home!
How Often Should I Have my HVAC System Serviced by a Professional?
Heating and cooling systems should have regular maintenance at least once a year to make sure they continue working properly.
Can You Help Improve my Indoor Air Quality?
Yes! After running an air quality test, your local Aire Serv technician will provide recommendations for indoor air quality services to clean and purify the air in your home, office, or commercial building.
In addition to making your space as comfortable as possible, our team at Aire Serv of North Central Arizona is committed to providing no-stress service. Call us, schedule an appointment, and don’t sweat the small stuff.
Our world-class service is guaranteed, and we stand by our work. If you’re not satisfied, we will fix the problem and we won’t charge you for any work you don’t absolutely love.
If you’re setting up HVAC equipment for the first time or upgrading your systems, we will even do a proposal for free!
The Flagstaff Feel
Not only are our prices affordable and our services trustworthy, but our technicians are also some of the friendliest in town.
Our team consists of good people doing good work. We are in business to keep you comfortable without charging you an arm and a leg, and we believe you should enjoy every aspect of working with us.
No matter what crazy weather Flagstaff throws at us, we put our clients first and work hard to make sure you’re breathing clean air and enjoying a temperate environment.
You’ll never see our technicians loafing around or looking for overtime. If we are at your home or business, we are working hard for our #1 priority – you and your family!
For small-town service with world-class professionals, call Aire Serv of North Central Arizona and schedule an appointment today!