If your home's air conditioning unit, whether it came with the house or has been working for years, starts showing signs of a breakdown - like increasing energy bills, unusual noises, poor performance, or strange smells, it might be time to consider replacing it.
Aire Serv of Southeast Georgia is here to assist you in every step of your AC upgrade. We are experts in air conditioner replacement in Douglas, GA, and here to help you find the most energy-efficient unit for your home's needs. We'll top things off with professional installation, ensuring you get the most out of your new AC unit.
Should I Repair or Replace My AC?
While you may want to try fixing a minor issue or two to save money, if your AC has seen better days, it may be time to replace the system. Some of the red flags that should alert you that repair isn't an option include:
- Your air conditioner is more than 12 years old
- You’ve needed multiple repairs over the last few months
- You’ve noticed a significant rise in your energy bills
- Your unit is leaking refrigerant
If you need help determining whether to repair or replace your AC, our team at Aire Serv can help. We'll assess the situation and provide honest recommendations tailored to your specific needs!
Why You Should Replace Your Air Conditioner
Is it worth it to replace your AC? It might be one of the best decisions you make for your home and comfort. As your AC unit ages, it may lose its efficiency and become a source of increasing energy bills and inconsistent cooling.
Upgrading to a modern system offers numerous benefits that extend beyond just improved cooling, including:
- Improved Efficiency – Time leads to higher energy bills and a lack of cool air. A new system is more reliable and effective at cooling your home. Plus, modern systems have much better efficiency ratings than older models, so you’ll save money in the long run!
- New Warranty – When you install a brand-new AC unit, it comes with a manufacturer's warranty. This peace of mind ensures that you’re covered in the event of a problem or malfunction.
- Improved Unit Size – A new air conditioner can make your home more comfortable than ever before. By replacing an undersized unit with a larger one, you can ensure that every room in your house stays cool and comfortable during the hot summer months.
And this isn't all! To see all our HVAC team can accomplish for your home's comfort and peace of mind, contact Aire Serv of Southeast Georgia today. We'll ensure you get the best air conditioner replacement services in Douglas, GA!
Schedule Your AC Replacement Service in Douglas, GA
Don’t wait until your existing system fails to call Aire Serv. Replacing your AC earlier will help avoid property damage, uncomfortable summer days, and a major headache. Instead, turn to our team anytime, 24/7, to get started on the path to a new and improved air conditioner!
Request your air conditioner replacement in Douglas, GA, with Aire Serv of Southeast Georgia today!