There are some clear indicators that your air conditioner is reaching the end of its lifespan.
Some of these signs include:
- The house is always warm. You’ll know your AC is on its way out when it seems to always be working hard but not keeping rooms cool.
- Something stinks. If you smell burning, or something smoky and can’t locate a source, don’t forget about your AC. This is a potentially dangerous
- You’re trying to be more energy efficient. An older or dying air conditioning unit will use a lot more energy to run. New units are much more efficient, and you’ll start to notice that your energy bills are going down.
- There are odd noises. A malfunctioning AC may make noises that sound like squeaking or grinding, which are not something to ignore as your unit ages.
Knowing these signs can be useful in preventing an emergency call for an AC that won’t work at all.
Types of Air Conditioner Systems
Installing a new unit before the months get warm is a good idea to avoid hot, uncomfortable days.
There are a few kinds of ACs to fit different homeowner needs, which include:
- Window Units – Typically the most cost-effective, window air conditioners come in many sizes to heat apartments or single-level homes.
- Ductless Units – These are perfect for cooling an entire home without using ductwork to do so.
- Split System Units – Also known as your standard central air conditioning systems, these cool every room in your home simultaneously, and quietly. Central air replacement is our most requested type of air conditioner replacement.
Give us a call for more information on Coral Springs AC replacement.
Why Choose Aire Serv of Coral Springs for Your Air Conditioning Unit Replacement?
News flash - we're homeowners like you! Like you, we've experienced AC break downs and have needed new air conditioners at times. This is why we put a huge emphasis on putting your needs first.
At Aire Serv of Coral Springs, we:
- Offer financing options to help you afford a new air conditioning replacement
- Back our AC installation services with our Neighborly Done Right Promise®
- Discuss our pricing up-front
- Never charge overtime fees, even for our 24/7 emergency services
- Are experts in the AC replacement industry
- Offer our "anytime service"
Get one-step closer to your new AC by requesting your service online. You can also call our courteous team. We look forward to serving you!