Coral Springs AC Replacement
Expert AC Replacement Near You
Are you pretty sure it’s time for a new AC? The HVAC professionals at Aire Serv of Coral Springs are here to help you make the most informed decision. The last thing you need is to invest in something unnecessary or find yourself facing problems soon that you’re trying to prevent now. If your home isn’t as comfortable as it should be, we’ll diagnose the issue to understand whether repair or replacement is in order.
Signs You’re Due for a New AC System
There are some clear indicators that your air conditioner is reaching the end of its lifespan, such as:
- The house is always warm. You’ll know your AC is on its way out when it seems to always be working hard but not keeping rooms cool.
- Something stinks. If you smell burning, or something smoky and can’t locate a source, don’t forget about your AC. This is a potentially dangerous
- You’re trying to be more energy efficient. An older or dying air conditioning unit will use a lot more energy to run. New units are much more efficient, and you’ll start to notice that your energy bills are going down.
- There are odd noises. A malfunctioning AC may make noises that sound like squeaking or grinding, which are not something to ignore as your unit ages.
Knowing these signs can be useful in preventing an emergency call for an AC that won’t work at all.
Types of Air Conditioner Systems
Installing a new unit before the months get warm is a good idea to avoid hot, uncomfortable days.
There are a few kinds of ACs to fit different homeowner needs, which include:
- Window Units – Typically the most cost-effective, window air conditioners come in many sizes to heat apartments or single-level homes.
- Ductless Units – These are perfect for cooling an entire home without using ductwork to do so.
- Split System Units – Also known as your standard central air conditioning systems, these cool every room in your home simultaneously, and quietly.
Give us a call at (954) 519-6110 for more information on Coral Springs AC replacement.