Your heater is what keeps your family warm during the winter months, ensuring your Dallas home is always cozy and safe. There’s nothing worse than having your heater breaking down in the middle of the night—or during a holiday—and worrying about the well-being of your family because of the cold and wondering which HVAC company will be available to offer trusted Dallas heater repair services.
That’s where Aire Serv of Dallas comes in. Our expert Dallas HVAC service professionals are available 24/7 for your heater repair emergency. With our company, you can rest assured that your heater will be repaired quickly and efficiently. We are so confident that you will be happy with our Dallas heater repair service that we offer all our customers our Done Right Promise.
About Dallas Heater Repair Services
If you want your heater to last as long as possible, the best practice is to schedule annual professional maintenance and inspection with a certified Dallas HVAC service professional. During a furnace tune-up or maintenance service, we clean the entire system from top to bottom. As we clean your heating system, we’ll also inspect each part of your furnace or boiler to ensure every part is working correctly and safely—and that your family is breathing quality air.
However, when in need of heater repairs, Dallas TX technicians at Aire Serv will carefully listen to the HVAC problems you’re experiencing. Our certified team will run a detailed diagnosis to check for the type of repairs you need and whether you’re due for a heater replacement. The procedure will be more specific than your regular tune-up. Once we have a clear idea of what the culprit is, we’ll likely offer you some parts cleaning or replacement to recover your heater’s functions. For example, a dirty or corroded flame sensor will prevent your furnace from lighting properly. Or you might be experiencing strange smells around your boiler, which could signal burned metal or plastic due to overheating, whereas a rotten smell signals a gas leak.
When you hire our HVAC experts for trusted Dallas heater repair services, you can count on us for fast results and using efficient repair techniques to restore your heating.
Why Choose Aire Serv For Dallas Heater Repair?
At Aire Serv of Dallas, our team truly cares that our customers feel safe and comfortable in their homes—while also breathing clean and healthy air. We are committed to putting our customers first while providing our local communities with excellent HVAC repair and maintenance services. Our company is proud to go above and beyond to solve all our clients’ HVAC concerns with guaranteed workmanship and customer service.
When you hire HVAC professionals for Dallas heater repair, you can rest easy knowing that our team will treat you and your home with courtesy and respect. From the moment you call our friendly administrative staff to the process of efficient heater repair, Dallas, TX technicians will clean up any mess made and leave behind your home just how they found it. We’ll do our best to help you and your family have a worry-free experience during your heating repair service. As a detail-oriented team, we will always check for underlying issues within your heater. The sooner we tackle it, the more likely it will help prevent the need for future heater repairs. Dallas, TX homeowners are in safe hands!
In the event of an emergency, no one wants to be without warmth during a cold snap in Dallas. Our emergency HVAC technicians are available 24/7 and never charge for overtime. Having a malfunctioning heater in the middle of the night is enough to deal with—we’d never want to make the experience worse by overcharging you.
Customers in Dallas can also benefit from flexible payment plans that include discounted rates for annual maintenance visits. You’ll get peace of mind knowing that a professional has provided you with the necessary preventative maintenance service to minimize the risks of costly heater repairs.
Dallas, TX homeowners can rely on our local experts, who are honored to bring their expertise to communities across Dallas and surrounding areas, such as Carrollton, Richardson, Farmers Branch, and beyond.
When you trust the HVAC service professionals at Aire Serv of Dallas, you can rest assured knowing that every HVAC technician on the team is a trained expert. We’re so confident that you will be happy with the wide range of heating and cooling services that we also offer our clients our Fixed Right Promise. In the unlikely event you are not happy with your service, then our Dallas heater repair experts will fix the problem at no additional cost within 60 days of the initial repair.
Dallas Heater Repair Service FAQs
What Are The Warning Signs I Need Dallas Heater Repairs?
Sometimes when in need of heater repairs, Dallas, TX residents may find themselves in an emergency—like the heat just went out at night, and your elderly parents are visiting for the weekend. Other times, there are telltale signs that indicate decreased efficiency, but Dallas heater repairs are still urgent:
- Increased heating bills. Have your energy bills increased recently? This could be because your heater is not working properly. If something is wrong with it because it’s working harder to warm up your home, you’ll need immediate Dallas heater repairs; otherwise, you’ll be dealing with heavy utility bills.
- Heater is running consistently. If the heater is running consistently, then there is likely a problem. It should only run as long as it needs to until your home reaches the temperature set by your thermostat. If it keeps running, you’ll need heater repairs. Dallas, TX homeowners can trust our team to quickly diagnose the underlying problem.
- Furnace is more than 15 years old. Furnaces can last up to 20 years, but most furnaces tend to start breaking down after 15. If you have an older furnace, it’s likely you’ll require more than repairs.
- Gas burner flame is yellow. Gas burner flames glow blue when the ratio of fuel to air is correct. If the flame is yellow, the burner is not getting enough air to combust the gas.
- Strange noises are coming from the heater. There are a variety of reasons why your furnace might start making strange noises—and none of them are good. If you hear your furnace making grinding, popping or screeching noises, be sure to call our expert Dallas heater repair technicians right away.
Trust our skillful Dallas HVAC team to provide a dependable heater service to recover your home’s energy efficiency that will also improve your indoor air quality and protect you from costly repairs in the future.
What Are The Common Causes of Heater Damage?
While proper maintenance and cleaning services can help boost the lifespan of your heating system, there are a few common heater repairs that you may need to address over time:
- Drafts causing the pilot light to go out. If your pilot light keeps going out, you could have an air leak that needs to be sealed. Or you have serious HVAC issues, such as faulty venting, low gas pressure, broken gas valves, thermocouples, or heat exchangers. Should your pilot light go out, it’s very important to call the local professionals for Dallas heater repairs.
- Overheated motor. The blower motor in your heating system is responsible for moving hot air throughout your home. If it has overheated, you will hear a loud humming noise or smell a burning odor. These are likely indicators that the blower motor has overheated and will need replacing or repairing.
- Faulty circuit breaker. If your furnace does not turn on, the culprit could be your circuit breaker. Ensure all breaker switches for your HVAC system are turned on. We also recommend hiring a licensed electrician to check on your main circuit breaker’s age and functions.
- Faulty thermostat. If your thermostat still causes problems after calibration, it will need to be replaced. They typically last around ten years. Our Dallas heating repair team can efficiently complete a thermostat replacement to get your HVAC working correctly.
How Much Does Dallas Heater Repair Cost?
At Aire Serv of Dallas, we charge based on the job—not an hourly fee. This way, you know you are getting the best service possible without having to worry about hidden costs when we present you with the bill. We offer transparent upfront pricing to our customers. To inquire about cost ranges, give us a call to describe your situation to us. Costs can vary when servicing a furnace or heat pump.
What Do I Do if My Heater Isn't Working?
If your heating system is not working, first check if it has been turned on. To do this, ensure all the HVAC switches on your breaker are on. Next, check to make sure your thermostat is turned on and set to your desired temperature.
If neither of these solutions turns on your heating system, then you will need to get in touch with a professional HVAC service; you’ll likely need a new heater installation. Our professional team will be able to provide a fast diagnosis, along with realistic heater repairs. Dallas, TX technicians will help homeowners weigh the pros and cons of repairs versus a new heater installation service.
How Often Do I Need Heating Replacement?
Replacing your heating system depends on a few things:
- The age of your furnace. Your furnace is an integral part of your heating system. Generally, furnaces are built to last between 15 and 20 years. However, if your furnace has started to malfunction and it is near the end of its lifetime—after 16 years of age—it may be wiser to replace your furnace entirely. A good rule of thumb is that if your furnace is nearing the end of its life and you have had to repair it multiple times over two years, then it’s time to get a new furnace.
- The age of your thermostat. While thermostats don’t have a set lifespan like your furnace does, typically, your thermostat will last ten years. After a decade, the thermostat may start having problems. This is likely due to old wiring or dust accumulation.
- Whether the cost to repair or replace your system is more effective. When debating if you should replace your heating system, it’s important to consider the costs of repairing it instead. If you have a brand-new heater with minor repairs required, it doesn’t make sense to replace the system. However, if your heating system has significant damage, then it might be more cost-effective to get a new heater.
Are you unsure how old your furnace is? Look for the manufacturer’s serial number on the inside of the furnace cover. Then, give our helpful team a call, and we can provide the manufacturing date.
How to Find a Trusted Furnace Repair Service Near Me?
If you’re looking for certified HVAC technicians that you can trust in the Dallas area, then look no further! Each of the Dallas heater repair professionals at Aire Serv locations can expertly handle any damage in your heating system. We are also dedicated to earning your trust and your business by delivering excellent customer service. We are passionate about providing our HVAC repair and replacement services to the Dallas community.
But you don’t have to take it from us. Check out our customer testimonials to see what our other clients think about our HVAC repair and replacement services.
Book a Dallas Heater Repair Service Today!
Don’t wait until your heating system is damaged beyond repair. If you suspect a problem with your heating system, give our heater repair experts a call or request an appointment online, and we will be honored to solve your heating problems right away.
Do you have other HVAC needs that we can help you with? We’re also experts in providing hot water heater repair services, air duct cleaning, air conditioning repair, and various HVAC installation services.