Need your air conditioner installed quickly and professionally Aire Serv of Jacksonville is the perfect partner for air conditioner installation. Our technicians have years of experience and are highly trained to install all major types of AC systems, ensuring they are properly set up to run safely and efficiently.
Why choose the air conditioning installation technicians at Aire Serv of Jacksonville?
- The testimonials of our clients support our claims.
- Our "neighborly done right promise" guarantee states that if you're unhappy with the service we gave you within 60 days, we'll make it right.
- Honest services and upfront pricing.
- There are no extra fees for overtime.
- We place a strong emphasis on producing orderly, tidy, and expert work.
- Our company is fully licensed and insured.
With Aire Serv of Jacksonville on the job, you don’t need to worry about getting sweltering in the summer heat or dealing with unexpected repair bills due to improper installation – we’ll take care of everything for you!
What is needed for AC installation?
Depending on the cooling unit type chosen, different air conditioning installations will be required.
Don't forget that:
- Installation will probably involve less reconfiguring if you're replacing an existing unit (of any kind) with the same kind of AC.
- Ductwork is needed for central air conditioning equipment. Homes without ductwork might benefit greatly from ductless split air conditioning systems.
- Every form of AC you install in your home will aid in lowering humidity levels.
- You must make sure that the air conditioner you choose is the right size for your house.
We advise that air conditioning installation be carried out by a licensed HVAC specialist, like your neighborhood Aire Serv of Jacksonville, to guarantee ideal setup and secure use.
Installation of AC Systems
We at Aire Serv of Jacksonville are renowned for providing high-quality installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance services for air conditioners.
Your air conditioner needs to be maintained once it has been installed and tested. Nobody wants to replace an air conditioner too soon! Find out more about our upkeep and repair offerings. For years to come, we'll keep your new appliance in flawless operating condition by adhering to the manufacturer's instructions.
Frequently asked questions about air conditioner installations
How many years should a home AC unit last?
When properly maintained, most homeowners will see their AC unit last anywhere from 15 to 20 years. It is important to note, however, that this time frame may vary widely depending on the type of unit installed and climate conditions in your area. If you are having frequent repairs done on your current AC unit, it may not be worth it to keep up with those repairs; instead, consider replacing the entire system so that you get maximum efficiency out of your investment.
Does installing new AC increase home value?
The short answer is yes! In addition to providing much-needed comfort during hot summer days, installing a new air conditioner can increase the value of your home significantly when you decide to sell or rent it out.
A new energy-efficient HVAC system can reduce energy costs over time and often has tax incentives attached as well. Prospective buyers or tenants will appreciate knowing that they won’t have to worry about replacing or overhauling the air conditioner anytime soon.
When should I replace my air conditioner?
If your AC unit is more than 10 years old, it might be time for an upgrade. Generally speaking, if you find yourself routinely repairing your current air conditioner due to age-related issues or if the cost of repairs starts getting close to what you would pay for a new system altogether—it might be time for a replacement.
Replacing an old unit with an updated model could save you money in energy costs over time as well as improve indoor air quality through better filtration systems and other features found in newer models.