Types of AC Units
HVAC units tend to differ in size and price, making it critical that you perform research about the benefits and differences of each system. The most common systems include:
- Central air conditioning
- Split-duct & mini duct ACs
- Evaporative cooler & swamp cooler
- Window & wall units
Requirements for Installation
Air conditioner installation is a process that should only be performed by professionals in the field. Avoid the DIY tutorials and trust a team of experts who are HVAC certified. When deciding on a unit, however, take these tips into consideration:
- A home with a proper cooling system will help keep humidity levels at bay.
- Selecting the same type of AC as your prior system can save you time and money since it typically will require less reconfiguration.
- Ductless split air conditioning is a great option for homes without pre-existing ductwork, for it makes the installation process much easier.
- Keep the size of your house in mind when picking out a cooling unit. If the unit ends up being too small or too large for your home, it can lead to uneven air flow within rooms.
Aire Serv of The Shenandoah Valley will exercise care when installing your air conditioner. Our experience, skill, and great communication will make you relieved that you hired us for the job. We will keep you updated throughout the process, and will never charge an overtime fee.
After installing a cooling unit, look out for its safety in the years to come by scheduling maintenance and repair appointments. We’ll carefully solve any repair problems that arise and will keep an eye on the overall health of the unit. Hire a company that understands your specific heating and cooling needs.
When you find yourself experiencing a heating emergency, don’t panic, we offer 24/7 emergency appointments. In your time of need, our customer service representatives are there to lend a hand. Don’t hesitate to call us today.
Call us today to set up an appointment with Aire Serv of The Shenandoah Valley.