- If there’s no power to the air conditioner, one our expert technicians can fix the wiring, reset the circuit breaker, and make sure no vegetation is blocking airflow to the outdoor unit.
- The fan belt is worn out. Calling a technician to do a replacement before it snaps, will be far less expensive.
- With a refrigerant leak, one of our trained Aire Serv technicians will not only recharge the system, but will also replace tubing to prevent the leak from persisting.
- If your evaporator coil is frozen, turn off the air conditioner and contact a technician to make any necessary repairs that could prevent frozen coils in the future.
- If you find that your fan’s motor is defective, a technician may be able to repair the motor, or replace it, if necessary.
- The compressor is defective. Speak with your Aire Serv technician about whether a replacement is more cost effective than repair in this instance.
- The condensate drain is clogged with algae, dirt, insect nests, and other debris. To prevent water damage an Aire Serv technician can flush the system and apply an algaecide to help prevent future clogs.
Our team services Edinburg for air conditioning and heating repair needs. The experts at Aire Serv have one goal in mind: to help you breathe easier. From our cutting-edge HVAC systems to our high-quality repairs, everything we do is designed to give you and your family clean, filtered air. We offer upfront prices that are charged by the job, not the hour, so you always know what you’re paying for before we even begin.