Does your AC need to be replaced? We know it’s not always easy to think about replacing an AC, however at Aire Serv of Wilmington we make the process seamless and simple. We offer financing options as well as a guarantee of our workmanship.
With us you can rest assured that you will receive quality air conditioner replacement and installation services – no matter the size of your home. Whether it’s a central air system or ductless splits, we’ve got you covered. Say goodbye to the sweaty days of summer and hello to your new, cool home in no time!
Searching for first-rate AC installation in Wilmington? Call us or request your service online. With us, you can breathe easy
Why Choose Aire Serv of Wilmington to Replace Your AC?
We're locally owned and operated here in Wilmington, DE. We've served many customers over the years with all of their HVAC needs. Were also backed by the Aire Serv network - a trusted family of HVAC companies with over 30 years of experience in the industry.
- We Offer Financing Options. We're currently running a special for 36 months of interest-free financing for any system replacement. Visit our special offers page to learn more.
- We Warranty Our Services. For your peace of mind, we guarantee your satisfaction as per our Neighborly Done Right Promise®.
- We Offer Up-Front Pricing. We review all AC replacement and pricing options with you before proceeding with any work. With us, you won't encounter any hidden fees.
Would you like to learn more or schedule a service? Give our friendly team a call or reach out online. We look forward to serving you!
How Do I Know When I Should Replace My AC?
As a general rule of thumb, most AC units will last between 10 and 15 years. However, this varies greatly depending on factors such as the quality of the unit, humidity levels, and how well your AC is maintained.
Below are some helpful tips for when a new AC may be right for you:
- You Need Frequent Repairs. Is your AC needing a lot of repairs? Or do you need to replace a signification component, such as the condenser? If so, a replacement could be the most cost-effective option.
- Your AC's Performance Seems "Off". Have you noticed your AC needs to work harder to keep your home cool? If so - your AC is likely experiencing a decrease in cooling efficiency and performance. Upgrading to a more efficient AC can also reduce monthly utility bills and help keep your home comfortable all year round.
- Your AC Frequently Cycles On and Off. Another sign is if your AC unit is constantly cycling on and off without providing any consistent cooling or heating. This can be indicative of an issue with the compressor or refrigerant levels and will likely require professional attention.
- Your AC Makes Loud and Unusual Noises. Additionally, if you’re noticing strange sounds coming from the AC when it’s running, like grinding noises or odd rattles, these are also indicative of a problem that requires the help of an experienced HVAC technician.
Before replacing your AC unit entirely, consider getting an energy audit. During the audit, we can help determine whether the issue lies with the AC or the air ducts. Dirty air ducts, for instance, can hurt your AC's overall performance.
Taking these factors into consideration will help you make an informed decision on when you should replace your air conditioner.
Do you have any questions, or would you like to schedule a service? Call us or request an appointment online today.