When your AC unit isn't cooling your home there can be several things that could have gone wrong, keep an eye out for these common air conditioning issues to know when you should call a trusted HVAC repair technician:
- Dirty Air Filter - Your air filter keeps the airflow in your home safe from dust and pollution. When your filter is dirty or clogged it can restrict the airflow therefore decreasing how efficient your AC unit is at cooling your home. If your home isn't cooling, check your air filter first to determine if it may need to be changed. Filters are recommended to be changed about every 2 months.
- AC Refrigerant Leak - Also known as Freon, your AC refrigerant cools the air within your unit. If you're experiencing a leak you will likely notice a reduction in your AC's efficiency. Minor leaks may require a small fix and a top off of the refrigerant. It's important to call a trusted HVAC professional to learn the cause of the leak and how it should be fixed.
- Damaged Compressor - A lack of lubrication, changes in Freon levels, and dirty coils can lead to AC compressor damage or failure.
- Capacitor Failure - If you're experiencing your AC unit turning on and off and a clicking sound, this is likely a capacitor issue.
- AC Unit is Making Noises - Loud or strange noises coming from your AC unit signals that there is a problem. Contacting an HVAC professional will help you to narrow down what the exact issue is.
Make sure that your cooling system is ready for summer. Contact our team for AC repair near you by calling us or requesting an appointment online!
AC Repair Specialists Near Me
Aire Serv of Branson is licensed and insured, so you know that you are in good hands. Our flexible financing options make ac repair near you quick, easy, and affordable for our Branson, MO clients, so give us a call today.
We offer all the services you need to keep your AC unit running in tip-top shape like:
- Diagnosis and tune-up
- Installation and upgrades
- System maintenance and cleaning
- Stopping weird noises or vibrations
- Stopping refrigerant leak
- Restoring power to units
- Replacing evaporator coils
- Repairing and replacing defective fan motors
- Repairing and replacing defective compressors
- Clearing clogged condensate drains
Be sure to check out our available special offers and learn more about the client experience we strive to provide through our client testimonials. Don't wait until it's too late; your comfort company is here to ensure that you have the best summer ever.
Have issues with your air conditioner? Contact us online to schedule an appointment for AC repair in Branson, MO.