Your HVAC unit is an essential yet needy system that requires attention to ensure it continues operating accurately and efficiently. For home and business owners in Poughkeepsie, you can count on Aire Serv of the Mid-Hudson Valley to be your trusted partner in heating and cooling services.
Poughkeepsie sees mild seasons, with average summer temperatures at 75 degrees Fahrenheit and winter temperatures at 40 degrees Fahrenheit. These conditions can greatly affect your HVAC system, so it’s important to have our technicians on your side.
We help you save time and money with the following solutions:
- Heater installation, repair, and maintenance
- Furnace installation, repair, and maintenance
- Air conditioner installation, repair, and maintenance
- Whole-home fan installation
- Ductwork installation
- Duct cleaning
- Water heater replacement
And we don’t stop at these services. We offer various comprehensive and customized solutions that match the size of your home, unit, and budget. You can always count on us for 24/7 emergency HVAC services, so we can help resolve health-threatening heating and cooling issues as soon as possible.
Common Signs You Need Professional HVAC Services
Unless you’ve had years of training and experience in HVAC services, it can be difficult to know if your system is on the fritz when the issues aren’t apparent. You shouldn’t try to fix the issues yourself, but you can be prepared by knowing what to look for.
Your heating and cooling system may be on the verge of a malfunction if it:
- Hasn’t been serviced in over a year – You should have maintenance performed every six months to a year to retain efficient operation.
- Needs constant repairs – If your HVAC system continues to break down, it’s time to speak to our professionals about a possible replacement. We make viable recommendations that you can trust.
- Makes strange noises – Sediment trapped inside your tank may cause your unit to make odd noises. This issue needs to be addressed by one of our technicians immediately to mitigate further damage.
- Emits foul odors – A foul smell coming from your HVAC system isn’t a good sign. It could mean you need to replace the unit or repair it. Either way, our Poughkeepsie team is here to help.
- Causes spikes in utility bills – When you notice spikes in your heating and cooling costs, it could be time to let an expert perform a thorough inspection and diagnose the problem.