Common A/C problems & solutions include:
- No Power to A/C Unit - Are you sweating despite your air conditioner being turned on? This could be due to a variety of reasons like faulty wiring, a tripped breaker, or an overheated AC that has shut itself off. Our air conditioner repair technicians can fix the wiring, reset the circuit breaker, and ensure that no pesky vegetation is blocking airflow to your outdoor unit.
- Worn Out Fan Belt - Don't ignore that high-pitched squeal, there's a chance that your fan belt is wearing out and could snap at any moment. Before you know it, you could be facing a hefty bill from your AC repair technician.
- Refrigerant Leak - Is your AC hissing like a snake? That's your unit's way of telling you there's a refrigerant leak. Not only does this make your system less efficient, but it's also harmful to the environment. Our expert technicians will not only recharge your AC, but also replace any faulty tubing to ensure that pesky leak doesn't come back.
- Frozen Evaporator Coil - Don't let a frozen evaporator coil ruin your chill vibe! Operating your air conditioner non-stop through the night or low refrigerant levels can wreak havoc on your cooling system. When the evaporator coil becomes frozen, you'll feel hot air exiting the supply registers. The solution? Hit the off switch and call in a professional to make the necessary repairs to avoid future freezes.
- Defective Fan Motor - Is your home feeling stuffy and humid? It could be due to poor air circulation caused by a faulty motor. Our technicians can repair the issue and/or replace the motor for maximum airflow and comfort in your living spaces.
- Defective Compressor - Are you switching on your A/C, but the air still feels warm? It turns out that the culprit could be none other than the compressor - one of the most expensive and crucial components of your AC.
- Clogged Condensate Drain - Fight the enemy within your air conditioning unit: Algae, dirt, and insect nests. These sneaky culprits can slowly clog the condensate drain and bring water damage to your property. Our technicians can flush the system and apply any algaecide that is needed, preventing future clogs and any other possible intrusions.
We’re your indoor comfort specialists! Call now or request an appointment online for hvac system maintenance or repair in Chatham, IL.
Heating & Furnace Services Near Me in Chatham, IL
Our highly trained Chatham, IL heater repair professionals have the extensive hands-on experience you’d want from someone working on such a major investment like your home’s heating system. Whether you’ve trusted us to replace your furnace or perform seasonal maintenance on your home’s heater, rest assured your safety and comfort are our top priorities.
Give us a call right away if you notice any of these signs of heating system problems:
- Squeaking, squealing, or banging noises when starting up or during operation
- Extinguished pilot light
- Main burner won’t light or stay lit for longer than three seconds
- Blower won’t turn on after the burners are lit
- Blower fan won’t turn off after reaching desired temperature
- Furnace won’t turn on at all
The signs above typically point to the following services we offer:
- Furnace maintenance
- Furnace replacement
- Furnace repair
- Heater maintenance
- Heater repair
- Heater replacement
- Heat pumps
- Radiator heating systems
When temps drop below freezing, even a single night without a working furnace feels like an eternity—and it could even be dangerous for you and your family. In the event of total equipment failure, our team is available for emergency furnace repair in Chatham 24/7, so you can call us whenever you need us. However, knowing the warning signs of furnace failure can help you address the issue early and prevent a full breakdown or more extensive—and expensive—damage to the system.
Regular heating system maintenance is a great way to catch issues early and avoid heating repair emergencies. Ask our team about our Advantage Plan for scheduled seasonal tune-ups, priority scheduling, service discounts, and more!
Professional Chatham HVAC Services Near Me
We know you have plenty of choices when it comes to Chatham HVAC companies. That’s why we do things differently at Aire Serv of Chatham Illinois. We believe you deserve to be comfortable in your own home, so we never want you to put off calling in a Chatham HVAC repair technician because you’re afraid of the bill. We charge by the job, not by the hour, and we always let you know upfront how much we’ll charge. That means no hidden fees, no overtime charges—not even on weekends or holidays. We’ll also give you all the options and let you make the final call on how we proceed, so you’re always in control of the work done in your home.
Winters & summers around here are no joke. That’s why you need a professional hvac company in Chatham. You can trust our professionals to keep your hvac unit running properly and in tip-top shape. Aire Serv of Chatham Illinois is locally owned and operated and backed by a national brand with a reputation for excellence. You can expect the friendly and personalized services of a small business with the added resources of an industry leader. When you need indoor comfort solutions to keep your home cozy, give our Chatham hvac repair and maintenance technicians a call!
Our team offers emergency AC and furnace repairs in Chatham, IL. Contact us online or call to request service!