With Aire Serv of Wake County, you can rest easy knowing that your comfort is our top priority. We are available day or night to provide quick and efficient services while ensuring best practices related to safety and your satisfaction.
Why choose us to replace your AC? Some reasons include:
- Our Warranty. As per our Neighborly Done Right Promise™, we warranty our AC replacements for your peace of mind.
- Our Up-front Pricing. We discuss all AC replacement pricing with you and are transparent about all costs. When we’re finished, you won’t be surprised by any hidden fees.
- Our Reputation. We’re backed with a great reputation in Apex and throughout Wake County. Our customers especially love our professionalism, responsiveness, and high-value service.
- Our Team & Experience. We’re backed with over 50 years of experience in the HVAC trade. From Service and Installation Professionals to Home Comfort Designers, you’ll be well taken care of by our team.
Come experience the difference when professional technicians handle all of your residential cooling needs!
Air Conditioning Replacement | FAQs
Should I replace my 20-year-old air conditioner?
After considering the information presented, it may be time to consider replacing a 20 year old air conditioner.
Many factors can contribute to the decision, including:
- Old AC’s Can Be Expensive to Repair. The older the AC, the more likely it is to experience a major breakdown. The average central air conditioner lasts roughly 15-20 years. If your 20-year-old AC needs a major repair, it’ll likely be more cost-effective for you to replace your AC.
- New ACs Are More Energy-Efficient. Additionally, newer ACs are more energy efficient, resulting in lower utility bills over time. The latest air conditioners also come with advanced features such as smart connectivity, indoor air quality add-ons, and variable speed compressors. These, among others, can further enhance our AC’s performance and energy efficiency.
- New ACs are Better for the Environment. Replacing an old air conditioner not only improves comfort levels, but also reduces your carbon footprint. Newer units are designed to be eco-friendly.
In summary, while a 20-year-old air conditioner may still work, a replacement may be a wise investment in the long term.
At Aire Serv of Wake County, we’re staffed with Installation Professions and Home Comfort Designers that can help you find and install the perfect AC replacement.