Coming Soon: Quality Duct Cleaning Services in Apex
Serving Wake County, Sanford, Holly Springs, and All Surrounding Areas
Your air ducts see a lot of traffic, especially during temperature extremes. But do they really need the kind of cleaning other surfaces in your home do? The answer is yes because the air inside your home is 2 to 5 times worse than the air outside.
At Aire Serv of Wake County we use the push pull method for air duct cleaning. We have found it to be a very effective way to clean your ductwork. Videos on how the push pull method works can be found on our Aire Serv YouTube channelLink opens in a new tab.
Cleaning your air ducts has many benefits. It can help with your sinuses, allergies and breathing.
Your ducts may need cleaning if you see these signs:
- Your registers are dirty.
- An air duct has permanent or long-term water damage.
- You or your family has allergies and/or asthma.
- You have evidence of insect or rodent infestation.
- You have young children or elderly family living with you.
- A bad odor is coming from your HVAC.
- You have smokers in the house.
- You have pets in the houses.
- Improved HVAC unit longevity.
- Promotes efficient air flow.
- Decreases allergens like pet dander, dirt, pollen, smoke, dust mites, and more.
- Eliminates bad odor from your ductwork.
- Cleaner indoor air quality, breathe easier.
Aire Serv of Wake County is a trusted name in the field of heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. Request an air duct cleaning or air duct estimate below!
We understand that it can be hard to find people you trust to take care of your home. Thank you for putting your trust in our small, local business. We promise to always treat your home as our own.
Call Aire Serv of Wake County to learn more about our air duct cleaning services in Wake County, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Cary, Raleigh, Sanford, Holly Springs, and Apex, North Carolina.