Air Conditioning Repair in Cloquet, MN
Hiring a contractor in Cloquet, MN, to finish your AC repair may be the easiest way to maintain your home's comfort. At Aire Serv of Northeastern Minnesota, we're available on your schedule, and we charge the same price, any time or day.
Air conditioner not working? Call (218) 451-4055 or request an appointment with Aire Serv of Northeastern Minnesota today!
We have millions of satisfied customers because we deliver high-quality workmanship quickly and at reasonable rates. Our clean, professional technicians have the tools and training to:
- Perform diagnoses and tuneups
- Handle installations and upgrades
- Finish system maintenance and cleaning
- Stop weird noises or vibrations
- Stop a refrigerant leak
- Restore power to units
- Replace an evaporator coil
- Repair or replace a defective fan motor
- Repair or replace a defective compressor
- Clear a clogged condensate drain
Air Conditioner Repair FAQs
What Should I Check if I Think my Air Conditioner Is Broken?
When Should I Replace my Air Conditioner?
- The age of the system. An air conditioner can last about 10 to 20 years. If your ac system is more than 10 years old, it may be time to replace it.
- Increasing energy bills. As air conditioners get older, they become less energy efficient. Compare your utility bills over time to see if your system is losing efficiency.
- Leaking refrigerant. Not only is refrigerant expensive, but refrigerant leaks could eventually cause the compressor to go out.
- Frequent repairs. If you feel as though you’re constantly having the system repaired, it may be time to replace it with a new one.
Why Is my Air Conditioner Leaking Condensation?
When you trust your air conditioning repair project with Aire Serv of Northeastern Minnesota, you'll have an opportunity to review a written estimate before any work begins. For fast service in Cloquet or the surrounding area, call our office today.