Heater Repair Service Near You
When you work with us, it's the same price regardless of the time or day of your service. Customer satisfaction is our first priority, so our Cloquet technicians are trained to work with most heating units.
When you've encountered a problem, you can turn to us for a wide variety of furnace repairs, such as:
- Fixing a pilot light
- Stopping strange noises
- Fixing a failing motor
- Returning power to the furnace
- Fixing no ignitions
- Fixing main burner problems
Signs You Might Need Furnace Repair in Cloquet
It’s not always obvious when your heater needs repair. Sometimes a heating unit will still provide heat, but it won’t work as efficiently as it could.
Some signs that your furnace might not be working at 100% include the following:
- Strange smells come from the furnace that don’t disappear over time
- It’s hard to start your furnace
- Your furnace provides heat, but not enough to warm your home
- Your furnace makes strange noises it never made before
- There is more dust and other debris floating in the air than normal
- Your furnace causes the carbon-monoxide detector to go off
- Your heating bills are higher than normal
- The color of the gas burner flame is yellow
Carbon Monoxide Issues
If your carbon-monoxide detector is going off, it’s time to turn off your furnace immediately and open some windows to ventilate your home or business. Consult your gas company or contact us to help determine the origin of the gas leak. Our home furnace repair technicians in Cloquet are available to take your call 24/7 for your heating emergency.
Should I Repair or Replace My Heater?
The problem with older furnaces is that the cost of continually repairing them could be more expensive in the long run than buying a new unit. Modern furnaces tend to be more energy-efficient, and regular maintenance of your new unit will save you money by preventing potential issues that could cause an emergency furnace repair need in the future.
Things to think about if you are considering purchasing a new heating unit:
- The age of your current unit
- How your unit is currently working
- How expensive your energy bills are becoming
- The comfort level you current unit provides
If you decide to replace your furnace, our heating contractors can help you determine what type of unit might be best. Aire Serv of NE Minnesota is familiar with oil furnaces, electric furnaces, and gas furnaces, so we’ve got you covered, whatever you decide.
Helpful Heater & Furnace Repair Guides
Want more help with your heater or furnace issues? Here are some helpful articles and guides that can assist you through uncovering more about your heating system:
Call Aire Serv of NE Minnesota Today!
Aire Serv of NE Minnesotaa is licensed and insured. We're committed to keeping your home comfortable, and our team can quickly finish your heating repair in Cloquet or the surrounding areas. Let our emergency furnace repair team help! Want to know what to expect? Browse through our photo gallery for examples of our work or read through our reviews.
Get started today! To schedule your appointment with a member of our heater repair team, call.