Plus, when you turn us, you can rest easy knowing our team only charges by the job – never by the hour. From emergency furnace repairs to weekend work, you’ll receive the same low, competitive, and upfront pricing we’re known for.
What Furnace Issues Can You Fix?
At Aire Serv of NE Minnesota, we've seen it all. As homeowners like you, we know how stressful it can be when dealing with a broken furnace.
Just some of the furnace issues we can repair include:
- Faulty thermostats
- Weak pilot lights
- Heat exchangers
- Broken blower belts
- Limit switches
- Heat/flame sensors
- Ball bearings
- Abnormal noises
These are just some of the furnaces issues we can repair. If it helps, we do more than just "fix" these types of issues. We'll service and repair your furnace while treating you like our only customer.
What Do I Do If My Furnace Stops Working?
Regardless of the temperature outside, you never want to be left with a unreliable or broken furnace. Even with proper maintenance, furnaces still have the chance to break down or become inefficient over time.
Has your furnace stopped working? There are some basic troubleshooting tips you can go over that can get things running normally again. If these don’t work, give a professional Cloquet furnace repair technician a call!
Some easy tips you can follow to troubleshoot your furnace include:
- Change Your Filter. With most heating and cooling problems in the home, you should start with a look at your unit’s air filter. With time, furnace filters get dirty and attract all sorts of debris. If you don’t replace your filter at least once every 30 days, you’ll be dealing with terrible airflow, low indoor air quality, and can even result in the full shut down of your furnace.
- Check Your Thermostat. Of course, be sure to double-check your thermostat as well. A simple power cycle and a double-check of the settings will let you know if anything needs to be done. Check your thermostat’s batteries if applicable and even the connection. If anything is off, this could result in the full shut down of your unit.
- Inspect Your Breaker. Lastly, it’s important to ensure your unit did not trip your property’s circuit breaker. Locate your breaker box and look for the label for your home’s heating and cooling. Ensure the breaker is on and perform a simple reset by flipping the switch on and off again. If there’s any sign of electrical damage, give a qualified electrician a call right away.
If any of these above steps prove to not be successful, call the Cloquet furnace repair team at Aire Serv of NE Minnesota!
With 24/7 emergency support, you can rest easy knowing you’ll always have a professional team ready to handle any furnace repair you may need.
After our prompt arrival, we’ll:
- Assess the situation,
- Locate the cause of your heating problems, and
- Provide you a variety of solutions that will get things working okay again.
What Causes a Furnace to Stop Working?
Furnaces can be very complicated, even for the most seasoned veteran. When one component malfunctions, it can impact the entire system’s ability to operate efficiently and properly.
From failed pilot lights to inefficient airflow, our professionals have seen countless furnace problems in homes and businesses in Cloquet.
One of our missions is to educate our customers on proper maintenance and care for their heating systems, but also the warning signs that you may be needing furnace repair soon.
The sooner a heating problem is resolved, either by a repair or replacement, the sooner our team can prevent future damage from happening, ensure your home’s comfortability, as well as keep you away from having to deal with a heating emergency in the future that will cost much more.
How Do I Know My Furnace Needs a Repair?
Some early warning signs you may need furnace repair include:
- Unit is coming to the end of its life (most furnaces last about 15-20 years)
- Unexplained spikes in heating bills.
- Pilot flame color that is not bright blue, often weak or flickering.
- Increased poor air quality that is not showing signs of improvement.
- Poor temperature control might mean you need your thermostat repaired.
Whether you’re dealing with any of the above issues or just suspect that something is wrong with your unit, call our team to schedule your furnace inspection today to keep you comfortable and save you money on your monthly heating bills.
Regardless of the symptoms your furnace is experiencing, our team will perform a thorough inspection to develop a custom solution to get things working again.
Should I Repair or Replace My Furnace?
Whether you repair or replace your unit depends on a variety of factors. While our team is fully equipped and qualified to handle pretty much any repair we could come across, it may be more cost-efficient to replace your system altogether.
This depends on the life of your unit, the severity of the problem it’s experiencing, the frequency of repairs, as well as the cost of the repair in question.
Our Cloquet furnace repair team will present a few options to you and provide you any guidance on what the best choice for you and your budget may be.
The common furnace repairs our team completes in Cloquet, MN include:
- The furnace is not turning on.
- The pilot light won’t click on.
- Strange noises are coming from the furnace during startup and/or operation.
- The main burner won’t light or won’t stay lit for a long amount of time.
- The blower refuses to turn on after the burners are lit.
- The furnace blower won’t turn off, staying on constantly.
Our team is here to help to make the best choice for both your home’s comfortability and your wallet! The team at Aire Serv of NE Minnesota is fully prepared to handle any heating problem that’s occurring in your home.
Whether you’re looking to request routine maintenance, a quick inspection, or reliable 24/7 emergency furnace repair in Cloquet, you can trust our experienced team of heating technicians.