Contact Aire Serve of Council Bluffs for furnace repairs today.
Why Aire Serv of Council Bluffs?
Aire Serv employs a team of passionate, licensed professionals who are dedicated to helping you and your heating system. With years of experience in the different types and brands of heaters, we can get it up and running in no time! We will also help advise you on the different price options and offer free consultations.
One of the many perks at Aire Serv is that we don't believe in charging overtime. When we charge, we price according to the service, not the hour. If your furnace happens to shut down in the middle of the night, we offer 24/7 customer service and emergency appointments so that we can get the heat in your home running back to how it should be.
How to Know Furnace Repair is Necessary
If you believe that there may be a problem with your furnace, here are a few signs that it may be in need of repair:
- The unit will not start up.
- There are strange noises while the unit is running or starting.
- Continuously running blower.
- Main burner is unable to remain lit for more than three seconds.
- Pilot light is out.
- After the burners are lit, the blower still refuses to turn on.
If any of these descriptions sound familiar, contact Aire Serv and immediately get in contact with one of our technicians.
Common Furnace Issues
In our line of work, we've noticed several patterns of furnace failure over the years. Here are six of the most common causes:
- No Power - Depending on the situation, this could be an easy fix. If the power switch is turned off or the breaker has been tripped, it can easily be turned back on. If it ends up being a more complicated problem, such as an issue with a transformer, thermostat, control board, or blower motor, it will need to be seen by a technician in order to pinpoint the problem and the possible solution.
- Failing Motor - A failing motor can be easily identified by its loud squeaks and squeals. Immediate professional service will be needed in this case to avoid the motor completely breaking down.
- No Ignition - A burner that is trying to ignite will give off loud clicking noises. Whether it be because of a faulty control board, a blocked flue, or improper limit control, a quick repair or replacement of parts should be able to get the burner running back on track.
- Main Burner Problems - A burner that is refusing to stay lit can be due to a dirty flame sensor or clogged condensation drain. If it doesn't light at all, the gas supply might be cut off. Luckily, when it comes to furnace repair, our technicians should only need to make a few adjustments and clean the key components.
- Issues with The Motor Or the Run Capacitor - Motor problems cause the burner to not turn on even after the burners ignite. A run capacitor, on the other hand, could lead to continued troubleshooting.
- Clogged Air Filter - A clogged air filter is typically the primary cause of a blower motor running all the time. Clogged filters damage the limit switch, which senses the internal furnace temperature. Aire Serv technicians can pinpoint the problem and teach you how to replace the filter in the future.
We hope these tips and tricks have given you a better idea of how to care for and repair your heating system. If you still have questions, feel free to call us, and we will immediately set up a plan to get you into contact with one of our licensed technicians. Already get your heating system repaired and looking to maintain its health throughout the future? At Aire Serv, we offer maintenance checks so that you can keep your heater in good hands for years to come. Don't wait; call us at today or request an appointment online.