Stressed about a broken air conditioner or furnace is when you need them most? At Aire Serv of Dublin, GA for emergency HVAC repair. As homeowners like you, we know how stressful and inconvenient these situations are, but we are available 24/7 to help (this includes nights, weekends, and holidays). To make matters better, we do not change overtime for emergency services.
With our 10+ years of HVAC experience, we have seen all kinds of emergency ac and furnace situations. From no heat to leaking refrigerant, we can help. We’re backed by a great reputation throughout the area and we’re an accredited business on BBB with an A+ rating. Trust us to get your cooling and heating system up and running in no time.
Need emergency HVAC repair in Dublin? Book your service online today. We honor our estimates, and we warranty our services.
What’s Considered an HVAC Emergency?
Simply put, an AC or furnace emergency includes anything that's related to a system failure (i.e., not producing cool or hot air when you need it) or safety concerns (i.e. burning smells and popping noises).
We’ve made emergency repairs for a wide range of issues, but some common examples include:
- Air Conditioning Failure. No cold air on a sweltering summer day is an emergency. This includes your AC not turning on at all or your AC is on by not blowing out cold air. Leaking refrigerant, frozen evaporator coils, and a failed condenser can all cause your AC to fail.
- Heater or Furnace Failure. No heat on a frigid winter day is also an emergency. Furnace or heater failure can be caused by ignition failure, defective blower motor, damaged heat pump, or poor fuel supply.
- Burning Smells. Smelling a foul odor from your furnace or AC? This is a burning smell and needs to be fixed ASAP.
- Strange & Unusual Noises. It is common for your furnace and AC to make noise when powering on and off. What is not common are screeching, buzzing, or popping noises. Buzzing and popping noises can indicate an electrical issue while screeching noises can be a sign of high pressure in your compressor.
If you’re dealing with any of these issues, book your emergency HVAC repair online today. We’ll be over ASAP to help fix your AC or furnace.
What to Expect with Your 24-Hour Emergency HVAC Service
Whether you call at 10 pm on a weeknight or 8 am on a Saturday morning, you’ll speak with a live person. From there, we’ll book your service for the soonest possible time.
Below are a few other things you can expect from us:
- We provide “on the way” text alerts & pictures of your technicians.
- We arrive on time and in our branded vehicle.
- Our service professionals wear shoe covers in your home.
- We’ll provide a quick, thorough diagnosis.
- We’ll review all emergency HVAC repair options with you.
- We review pricing up-front before making any repairs.
- The final price will match the estimate - no surprises, no hidden fees.
- We back our 240-hour HVAC repairs with our Neighborly Done Right Promise™.
You can count on us for prompt, professional emergency HVAC service in Dublin. Schedule your service online today.
Ways You Can Help Prevent an HVAC Emergency Service
Wouldn’t it be great to help prevent an emergency furnace or air conditioner service? Thankfully, there are ways you can prevent an emergency service.
Below are a few recommendations:
- Scheduling Annual Tune-Ups. Your furnace or heater and AC should receive a tune-up service once a year. During a tune-up service, we check your HVAC system’s “vitals” and identify any potential issues.
- Change Your Air Filters. You should change your air filter every 2 to 3 months. Dirty air filters make your AC and furnace work harder which can take a toll on the blower motor and other components.
- Schedule Air Duct Cleanings. Similar to dirty air filters, dirty air ducts make your HVAC system work harder which can increase wear and tear. You should have your air ducts cleaned once every 3 to 5 years.