Furnace Repair in East Central Minnesota
Keep your home warm throughout the brutally cold winters with furnace repair services from Aire Serv of East Central Minnesota. If you wake up to a freezing cold house and have to wear gloves and jackets while you wait for help to come, no need to worry- Aire Serv is on its way! In your time of need, we'll be here to provide quick and efficient service. Just call (855) 679-0011 today!
Choose Aire Serv for All Heating Services
Aire Serv firmly believes in charging for the service, not the hour. In doing this, we save you money and stress, letting you know ahead of time about the cost of the operation. Our technicians are skilled in their field and knowledgeable about the different types of furnaces and how to best repair them. We will offer free consultations and explain your options and pricing clearly, never leaving you in the dark about what's going on within your heating system. Best of all, we offer 24/7 emergency services to guarantee you're never left out in the cold.
Warning Signs of a Failing Furnace
- The unit refused to start up.
- After you turn it on while it's running, you hear strange noises.
- The blower is running continually.
- The main burner won’t stay lit for longer than three seconds.
- The pilot light is out.
- Even after the burners are lit, the blower never turns on.
Does any of this sound familiar? Contact Aire Serv today and get your home’s heating back to normal ASAP!
Most Common Furnace Issues
In our years of experience, we've narrowed down six of the most common furnace failures. Examples of what these can look like are:
- No Power - This can be a quick solution depending on the problem. If the switch is turned off or the breaker has been tripped, try turning either on or off. If this doesn't work, you may need a professional technician to identify the root of the problem. A more complicated reason for the loss of power could be due to an issue with the transformer, thermostat, control board, or blower motor.
- Failing Motor - Loud squeaks and squeals will identify that a motor is failing. In this case, you will want to immediately contact a technician to prevent the heater from breaking down.
- No Ignition - A burner trying to ignite will make rapid clicking sounds. If it fails to ignite, it could be because of a faulty control board, a blocked flue, or improper limit control. With a quick repair or replacement of parts, it should be back on its feet and running.
- Main Burner Problems - A burner that refuses to stay lit could be caused by a dirty flame sensor or clogged condensation drain. If refusing to light at all, the gas supply could be cut off. Luckily, for repair, technicians should typically only need to clean key components and make minor adjustments.
- Issues with The Motor - Failure in the blower turning on is caused by motor and run capacity problems. Motor issues can be identified and fixed; meanwhile, the run capacity will need more troubleshooting from a professional.
- Clogged Air Filter - When a blower motor is constantly running, a clogged air filter could be the reason it's unable to shut off. Restricted airflow damages the limit switch and will need to be replaced by an Aire Serv technician. With clogged air filters, our technicians can also walk you through the steps of replacing a filter so that you can know how to fix it in the future.
Contact Aire Serv of East Central Minnesota
Still have questions or need assistance? Call us at (855) 679-0011, and we can set up an appointment today. Have you already had your furnace repaired and want to maintain its health? Stay on top of your heating with a maintenance check from our technicians. Doing this will save you from expensive repairs and breakdowns in the future.
We service the greater East Central area from Forest Lake to Pine City – from Bradford to Shafer - including Stacy, North Branch, Chisago City, and Rock Creek. Call Aire Serv today and put yourself in good hands!