Air Conditioner Maintenance in Memphis
Maintenance Checklist FAQs
Regular maintenance of your air conditioner will ensure that your unit is always ready for use. Having an air conditioner break down when it is at its coldest or hottest outside is often a stressful and unpleasant experience for you and your family.
Trust our professionals at Aire Serv of Memphis to help you enjoy your air conditioning unit better and longer. Contact us today!
How can I extend the life of my air conditioner?
A well-maintained air conditioner can last up to 20 years without breaking down, here are some tips to extend the life of this critical equipment for longer:
- Perform regular maintenance.
- If your air conditioner shows signs of malfunction, call a technician as soon as possible before it causes major damage.
- Regularly check and change the air conditioner filter.
- Use energy-efficient thermostat settings to reduce air conditioning system usage.
- Keep the outdoor unit clean and with sufficient space around it.
By following these recommendations, you will be able to enjoy your air conditioner for longer. Remember, we at Aire Serv of Memphis are here to help you with anything you need regarding your A/C unit.
How Often Should I Have My Heating, Ventilation And Air Conditioning System Checked?
From Aire Serv we recommend you inspect, clean and service your heating and air conditioning equipment at least once a year.
During the spring, homeowners should schedule an appointment for their air conditioner. This is because warmer weather puts extra stress on the air conditioning unit, and it's important to ensure it's in good working condition before the temperature rises. By scheduling annual service appointments, homeowners can help extend the life of their HVAC system and avoid costly repairs.
How Do I Know When To Replace My Ac Unit?
Modern air conditioners can last up to 15 years in proper operation. However, they often show signs that something is going wrong before breaking down completely.
If you want to avoid being left without air conditioning in the hottest season, pay attention to these signs to change your AC unit:
- Your air conditioner is more than a decade old
- You hear strange noises coming from your air conditioning unit
- It produces bad odors
- Your energy bills have suddenly increased
- The air quality is poor
- The air fluid is sluggish
- Your air conditioner usually breaks down
Why Choose Aire Serv of Memphis?
The team at Aire Serv of Memphis has been dedicated since day one toward satisfying customers' needs as best we can. There's nothing more important than keeping our customers comfortable inside their homes or offices.
What sets our professionals apart?
- We do not charge for overtime work
- We do offer upfront, honest pricing
- We guarantee our parts and labor
- We have a trusted “fixed right promise”
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
When you need a heater or AC repaired in Memphis or surrounding areas, Aire Serv is here for you. Contact us today and learn what we can do to help.
Is your heater or AC acting up? Time to call Aire Serv of Memphis at (901) 612-2683!