Don't suffer through a long, hot, damp summer with a unit that only half works and can't adequately cool your house or control the humidity level. When an HVAC system is in desperate need of AC replacement, Houston homeowners and business owners can rely on our HVAC professionals to get it done correctly, on time, and to the highest standards of quality. While we know homeowners often aren't initially happy to discover they need Houston AC replacement, there are actually some big benefits to having a new unit installed, including reduced energy costs, better indoor air quality, and the peace of mind that comes with knowing your new air conditioning unit will work perfectly each and every time you need it.
When Aire Serv is called to handle AC replacement, Houston homeowners can expect us to show up on time, in a company uniform, with all the tools and equipment we need to get the job done. We'll take care of the entire process from beginning to end, including removing the old unit, installing the new one, testing it, and checking out the rest of your HVAC system to make sure everything is in good working order.
Choosing a New AC Replacement System
Once you’ve decided you’re going to replace your air conditioner, it’s time to choose the right unit for your property. Some of the key factors to consider include:
- Geographic Location –The region you live in can greatly affect the size, type, and economic value of the air conditioner you choose. For home and business owners in this part of Texas, having a highly efficient air conditioner is important due to the hot, humid climate. The experts at Aire Serv of River Oaks are knowledgeable about the region’s climate and what type of AC unit is needed to keep up with increased temperatures.
- Existing System –What kind of HVAC system exists in your home or business currently? Older homes might not have ductwork, which can lead to expensive installation costs. One-room units or ductless mini-splits may be the best option for homeowners without existing ductwork.
- Energy Efficiency Requirements: Did you know that the U.S. Department of Energy mandates minimum energy efficiency requirements for AC replacement units and new installations? In the Southwestern region, which Texas is part of, HVAC professionals are not legally allowed to install units with a seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) rating of less than 15.2 SEER. The higher the SEER rating is, the more efficiently the unit uses energy.
Types of Units Available for Houston AC Replacement
There are several types of AC units available for home and business owners to choose from depending on their HVAC needs and preferences, including:
- Split System & Package ACs: A split system or package AC is your standard central air conditioning system that uses air ducts to blow cool air around a building and push it out of registers in each room. Split systems have separate units for heating and cooling, and package systems combine heating and cooling capability in a single unit.
- Ductless Mini-Splits: Ductless mini-splits are perfect for cooling homes that don’t have ductwork. Multiple small evaporator units are connected to one large outdoor condenser unit.
- Heat Pump: A heat pump works in much the same way as an air conditioner, but it can also provide heating by reversing the refrigerant cycle when it's in heat mode so it brings thermal energy from outdoors into the house rather than removing thermal energy from the house.
Most of our systems come with a 12-year parts warranty and an optional free 12-year labor warranty for property owners who maintain an active maintenance agreement with Aire Serv of River Oaks.
Let Aire Serv Handle Your AC Replacement, HoustonThe reliable, experienced HVAC professionals at Aire Serv of River Oaks are the right choice for air conditioning replacement and numerous other HVAC services, including air conditioning repair, air conditioner installations, services for heating units, ductwork modifications, air duct cleaning and much more. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, which is why we always focus on exceptional customer service and workmanship that provides long-lasting results.
There are numerous advantages to hiring the trusted HVAC professionals at Aire Serv of River Oaks for services like Houston air conditioning installation, including:
- 12-year parts warranty and FREE 12-year labor warranty when you have an active maintenance plan with Aire Serv of River Oaks
- Instant rebates of $1,100 + $500 for the installation of a FIT inverter system
- Easy financing and low monthly payments
- FREE estimates and side by side analysis
- Help navigating applicable rebates such as a tax credit for heat pump installation
When they call our team of HVAC experts for services such as AC replacement, Houston property owners can also rely on our No Quibble Guarantee. That means that once we provide you with an estimate, you can trust us to stand by it regardless of what happens. If we forget to include something in our quote, it will be on us! That’s certainly part of why we’re considered Houston’s most trustworthy HVAC company. Don’t worry about calling an endless list of plumbers to price match—we guarantee that we will NOT be beat on price!