According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indoor air quality is the quality of the air within and around buildings and structures as it relates to the health and comfort of its occupants. Indoor air quality is affected by a variety of different factors, including:
- Chemical contaminants
- Biological contaminants
- And more
Why Is Indoor Air Quality Important?
Whether you’re indoors or outdoors, the quality of the air we breathe has a direct effect on our overall health and wellbeing. Many side effects of poor air quality can go undetected, such as mildew and mold that isn’t visible to the naked eye or visible on surfaces.
Black mold and mildew are both known to cause respiratory problems, but the CDC indicates mold is more likely to cause more serious issues, including shortness of breath and lung infections. Poor indoor air quality can cause serious health issues, including:
- Sore eyes
- Burning nose
- Worsening allergies
- Respiratory issues
- Flu-like symptoms
- Heart disease
- Other serious, long-term conditions
- Death (when carbon monoxide or other pollutants are present in high concentrations)
Our Professional Indoor Air Quality Services
At Aire Serv of River Oaks, we’re highly experienced in providing comprehensive indoor air quality services, including:
- Indoor Air Quality Testing – Improving your air indoors starts with professional indoor air quality testing and is maintained through regular monitoring. After testing your indoor air quality, we’ll work with you to determine the best steps toward remediation. From asthma irritants to exposure to dangerous elements like carbon monoxide, it’s important to test, remediate, and retest to ensure the safety of the air you breathe at home or in your business.
- Indoor Air Quality Improvement – Depending on the results of the air quality tests for your home, office, or commercial building, your local Aire Serv technician will provide recommendations for indoor air quality services designed to clean and purify the air you breathe in Houston, TX and surrounding areas.
- In-Duct Air Purifiers – We offer in-duct air purifiers, also known as “in-line” air purifiers. In-line air purifiers are integrated into your home or business’s existing HVAC ductwork to clean the air in your home. These air purifier systems work to neutralize dust, dander, dirt, pollen, and germs using the power of UV light and ionization technology.
Why Choose Aire Serv of River Oaks?
- Upfront Pricing: We understand you want to know what you’re getting yourself into when you schedule service with our professionals. We price our high-quality services by the job, not by the hour.
- Anytime Service: We’re there for you whenever it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- No Overtime Charge: We charge the same low pricing any time of day or night, on weekends or holidays.
- “Fixed Right” Promise: When you have a problem, you want it fixed right the first time. We promise it’ll be fixed right the first time, or it’s free.
Call Today for Premier Indoor Air Quality Services
Are you curious about the quality of your air indoors? At Aire Serv of River Oaks, we provide complete indoor air quality services to test your air and provide solutions for remediation. Our team of indoor air quality experts is happy to answer any questions you have about our testing remediation process.
With years of experience serving home and business owners throughout the River Oaks neighborhood in Houston, TX, and the surrounding areas, including Bellaire, Rice Village, Lazy Brook/Timber Grove, Houston Heights, and Memorial Village, we’re here to help when you want to improve the quality of your air indoors. Contact us today to learn more about our indoor air quality services or schedule an appointment!