Are you tired of breathing bad air? Aire Serv of Springfield can help! We provide professional air duct repair and replacement services. Our highly rated technicians are experienced in identifying the source issue with your HVAC system to stop a full-system problem before it starts, ensuring efficient operation for years to come.
Forget about allergies, dust bunnies, and musty odors! With our superior quality repair fulfillment solutions, you can count on fresh air every time – all while extending the life of your heating & cooling systems. And that’s not all - we guarantee best-in-class service with industry-certified experts who prioritize safety from start to finish.
If you notice any of the following signs, you may need to replace or repair your air ducts
- The air vents are clogged with dust or dirt
- Your ducts are making strange or unusual noises
- HVAC efficiency decreased despite regular maintenance
- Inconsistent or weak airflow
- Changing filters frequently
- A hole, tear, insect, or mold infestation is evidence of infestation
- Increased energy costs
Frequently Asked Questions About Air Ducts
What are the signs of a damaged air duct system?
There are several signs that your air duct system may be damaged and in need of repair.
- Visible damage to the ducts themselves, such as cracks or holes
- Dust or debris coming out of your vents
- Strange smells or odors in the air
- Poor air quality, sudden allergies, or respiratory issues
- High energy bills, which may indicate that your system is working harder than it needs to in order to provide the same level of heating or cooling
If you notice any of these signs, it's important to contact a professional air duct repair company as soon as possible.
How often should I have my air ducts inspected and cleaned?
It's generally recommended that you have your air ducts inspected and cleaned by a professional company every 3-5 years.
However, this timeline may vary based on a few factors, such as:
- How often do you use your HVAC system
- Whether or not you have pets
- Whether or not you or anyone in your household has allergies or respiratory issues
- Whether or not you've recently had any renovations or repairs done to your home that may have impacted your air duct system
If you're not sure whether or not your air ducts are due for an inspection or cleaning, it's always better to err on the side of caution and contact a professional company for an evaluation.
Can I repair my air ducts myself, or do I need to hire a professional?
While there are a few DIY air duct repair tutorials available online, it's generally not recommended that you attempt to repair your air ducts yourself.
There are a few reasons for this:
- Air duct systems are complex and require specialized knowledge and equipment to repair properly
- Attempting to repair your air ducts yourself could actually make the problem worse, causing more damage or even introducing dangerous substances into your home's air
- The cost of repairing your air ducts yourself may actually end up costing you more in the long run, as you may have to pay for professional repairs after attempting DIY fixes
If you suspect that your air ducts are damaged, it's always best to contact a professional air duct repair company.
What can I expect from a professional air duct repair service?
When you contact a professional air duct repair company, they'll typically start by evaluating the condition of your air duct system. This may include using specialized cameras and equipment to inspect the ducts themselves, as well as analyzing the overall performance of your HVAC system.
Once they've identified any issues, they'll work with you to come up with a repair plan that's tailored to your specific needs and budget. Depending on the severity of the damage, the repair process may include sealing or replacing damaged ducts, as well as cleaning any dust or debris out of your system.