Despite the fact that there are many air conditioning options available beyond centralized units, many homeowners are unaware of them. We at Aire Serv of Bel Air offer energy-efficient alternatives that may meet your specific needs. The installation and maintenance of our ductless mini-split zone cooling systems are simple and straightforward. Furthermore, they offer a number of cost-effective advantages not found in traditional air conditioning systems.
A wall-mounted or ceiling-mounted blower unit in a ductless mini-split cools the air locally using an outside condensing unit. We are able to set up a number of interior blower units and link them to a single outside condenser.
As a result, ductless split AC systems deliver numerous upsides over conventional units, such as:1. Energy Efficiency – A ductless system maintains the desired temperature and uses less energy by delivering air without traveling through ducts.
2. Zone Heating & Cooling – Each ductless mini-split unit will allow you to set up room-specific temperatures for up to four rooms.
3. Minimalist Designs – Ductless systems require minimal space and look stylishly simple.
4. Inexpensive Maintenance Needs – Ductwork can be pricey to maintain. Mini-split systems allow homeowners to bypass the costly cleaning fees associated with ductwork.
5. Simple Installation – Ductless split AC units are quick and easy to install because they only require a three- or four-inch exterior wall opening.
Have a cooling emergency? Schedule an appointment today!
What is a Ductless Split AC System?
Ductless AC systems are ideal for any home or business owner looking to add heating and cooling without breaking the bank. A ductless AC unit may be more expensive than conventional window units, but they offer numerous long-term benefits.
Ductless AC units are an excellent solution when it comes to:
- Providing AC to homes with homes without ductwork
- Building an addition or expanding a property
- Renovating an older building with old, leaky ducts
- Cooling specific rooms
Whatever you choose, our local technicians and friendly customer service team will help you every step of the way.
Contact us online or call us today to book a ductless mini-split installation!