Bel Air AC Repair
Reliable and Efficient AC Repair Near You
When it comes to keeping your cool this summer, it’s important to have your air conditioner serviced well before the temperatures begin to heat up. Whether it’s time to schedule that ever essential pre-season AC check or to complete that air conditioning repair you’ve been putting off, give Aire Serv a call today!
At Aire Serv, our team is dedicated to providing your air conditioner with repairs that are not only effective in solving any current issues you may be experiencing but also designed to help you get the most out of your system in terms of efficiency. All of our repairs are covered by our Done Right Promise, ensuring you’ll have a backup if the problem repeats itself or the repair fails. We want to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with every service we complete, and we don’t take this lightly!
Request your Bel Air AC repair today by giving our team a call at (443) 241-3116 or contacting us online!
Common Air Conditioner Repairs
Due to our years of experience delivering quality air conditioning repair services to Bel Air and the surrounding areas, we’ve seen our fair share of AC problems. Whether it’s reduced airflow, inconsistent temperatures, or apparent programming issues, our team will quickly locate the cause of your AC problems and deliver repairs that are as reliable as they are effective.
Some of the most common problems we fix include:
- The air conditioner won’t power on.
- Weird noises happen when powered on
- Only warm air exits the vents
- Water is beginning to pool around or leak from the unit
- The AC’s fan does not spin at all
When you need air conditioner repair in Bel Air, turn to none other than Aire Serv. With a top-notch team and the right tools to get the job done, you can expect your home’s air conditioning to be restored in no time at all. Due to our fully stocked trucks, we’re able to complete most repairs on the same day!
Warning Signs You May Need Air Conditioning Repair
What may be considered minor malfunctions can actually be warning signs that your AC is in trouble. Usually, these symptoms are easily identifiable and should never be written off. Instead, at the first sign of trouble, give us a call. We’ll take the time to listen to your concerns and come up with a solution to help you breathe easier in your home.
Some of the common warning signs of AC problems include:
- Inefficient Airflow – Whether you no longer feel your whole space cooling down or it seems to be inconsistent, there could be a few things wrong. From the air ducts to the unit, our team will perform a proper inspection to help you regain proper airflow in your home.
- Loud Noises – While vibrations and the occasional pop are normal operations of your AC, any loud, sudden, or vibrant noises during start-up or operation should be a sign of concern. Since it's most likely a mechanical component that needs to be repaired, call right away. If ignored, more damage to your HVAC system can occur.
- Odd Smells – Your AC should never smell bad. If it does, it’s a definite sign that something is wrong. If you smell a musty odor, it may be due to dirty air ducts and possible mold growth. If you smell a burnt smell, the wiring may have been burnt. This can pose a danger to everyone in your home and should be addressed quickly.
- Leaks – Noticed leaks from or pooling around your unit? Any type of moisture plaguing your unit should be addressed the right way. If the unit is leaking refrigerant, it can be hazardous to you, your family, and any pets you have. While it may just be water, water leaks can let you know a clog is present in your system.
If you’re experiencing any warning signs of an AC problem, rely on the team at Aire Serv for fast, efficient, and reliable repairs any day of the week. Backed by a global franchise organization with over 25 years of industry-leading experience, you can rest assured that our locally owned and operated team is qualified to handle just about any problem your AC may be experiencing.
Need air conditioner repair in Bel Air? Give our team a call at (443) 241-3116 or contact us online to request your appointment.