Whether winter is right around the corner or it's already freezing outside, Aire Serv of Memphis is here to provide reliable maintenance services for your heater. Our team of certified technicians can help keep your home comfortable, your heater running efficiently, and your family safe throughout the cold months!
How Can Maintenance Help Your Heater?
Performing routine maintenance on your heating system is much more than just ensuring it works properly. It's about preventing future breakdowns, avoiding costly repairs, and giving your home and family reliable heating all winter long.
With our advanced maintenance services, you can trust that you'll have a reliable heating system that runs smoothly, and you'll benefit from the following:
- Increased energy efficiency
- Lower heating costs
- Improved air quality
- Extended system lifespan
- Maintained home safety
And that's just the beginning – reach out today to experience all the benefits of heater maintenance for yourself!
Our Heater Maintenance Services
To keep your system working as it should, our Memphis heating professionals use a comprehensive heating maintenance checklist to tune up your heater and ensure everything works properly.
Here's what you can expect during your heater maintenance appointment:
- Thorough Inspection – We'll thoroughly inspect your entire heating system to ensure it's running efficiently and in good condition.
- Cleaning – A clean heater is a happy heater. Our technicians will clean out any debris, dirt, or dust that could affect your system’s performance.
- Safety Check – Unmaintained heaters can be dangerous. We will check for potential safety issues and test safety features, like carbon monoxide detectors, to ensure safe operation.
- Filter Replacement – Dirty filters can affect the performance of your heater, so we'll replace them with new ones to ensure optimal airflow.
- Heater Repairs – Our technicians can also provide necessary repairs to get your heater running properly if anything is found during our inspection.
Whether you have a central heater, a furnace, a heat pump, a boiler, or a mini-split system, our Memphis technicians are here to keep your heater running as efficiently as possible and help you breathe easier with better service than the rest.
How Often Should I Schedule Heater Maintenance?
While it's recommended to have heater maintenance done annually, preferably in the fall, it's also important to have service done in the event of a system malfunction. Doing so can help you find and fix any potential issues before they become major problems and ensure you continue to have reliable heating well into the winter!
Here are some signs to look out for that could indicate you need heater maintenance:
- Strange noises coming from your system
- Poor air quality
- Low airflow
- Unusually high energy bills
- The heater isn't producing hot enough air
- Constant cycling issues
- Poor indoor air quality
If you're experiencing any of these issues, don't hesitate to contact Aire Serv of Memphis. We can help keep your home warm and comfortable and simplify the entire process.
Schedule Your Memphis Heater Maintenance
Don't wait until it's too late. Schedule heater maintenance with Aire Serv of Memphis today and keep your family safe while winter approaches. Our team of experienced technicians is here to provide fast, reliable service that you can count on all season long!
Call Aire Serv today to take advantage of everything we offer, including:
- Anytime service, offering you 24/7 availability
- Help from a team of licensed and insured professionals
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing with no hidden fees
- On-the-way alerts to let you know when to expect us
- Flexible appointment times to fit your busy schedule